Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Everybodyediter

Update?

There has not been an update for a looong time, I think there will be a GIGANTIC update soon.
It may be like this game's Explosion: http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&sourc … FseySNvq3g

#2 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: Update?

2 options to find out when the update is. wait or hack chris.

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Chris finally got around to giving us some info on when he will begin updating again. (FINALLY!)

Basically, he told me that ever since he got home, he's been given several projects to work on which have pretty much consumed his entire life lately. However, his final deadline is March 28 which is of course this coming monday. He was confident that he could start updating the game again once the deadline has been met, so just hold out a bit longer. We finally have a somewhat accurate date for an update now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: I just realized that this topic is in off-topic. Moving to General Discussion.

#4 Before February 2015

luker2009

I dont have a account on kongregate but anti-idle is a fun game!
yeah and I hope the update comes soon(on everybody edits)

Last edited by luker2009 (Mar 24 2011 7:55:06 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

On the blog in a "why aren't there updates" post chris said that the game isn't his entire life, like is a major project ofhis, sure, but he has other things to work on
Just hold out as RPG said

#6 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Going to leave this open since RPG posted here and he thought it wasn't worthy of locking.

#7 Before February 2015

Chimi

It'd be great if a general info topic such as this would be stickied.

#8 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I think next update will be:

-Angel smile
-Variety pack (now I think its eviromental (is this?), but...)
-Green day smile (or irish IDK)
-Lucky pack
-Chat bar for all (just the bar, the chat will be hidden for who didn't pay it) - just to we all see magics, and kick.
-Beta Free (Dreaming)
-300x300 world (or 400x400, or 50x400 (not 400x50))
-Player Profile (When the player put his informations, like name, other intformations, from, levels)
-World Description (pass your mouse up one world and it shows you the description)
-Achivments (like plying 10000 of games (for more than 5 minutes each game) = reload energy)
-Search player (in the lobby will appear the chat for all, where we can found our friends)
-Chat on lobby (Owners of rooms can send some mensage to the lobby every 1 hour)

Wow, if he do it, I will pay 1 cent. JK

#9 Before February 2015

Y0shii

wow thats alot your hoping for, dont think all of it will happen but maybe some of it.

#10 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Well, its big.... this is what I think....

But if chris just add one smile and one pack...... will be horrible.....

#11 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I think it will be a small update, though.

#12 Before February 2015

Nou

I'd suggest Chris hires some staff seeing as how he makes a great amount of money.

No u.

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Mail THAT to Chris!
+rep for Nou

#14 Before February 2015

35005CP

Gamer1120 wrote:

Uh?

If you had read anything RPGMaster2000 has said in the last month you would know a big update is coming. He said last month it would take at least a month to release. So hopefully it wont be too many weeks away.

#15 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Lopoi2 wrote:

-Angel smile
-Lucky pack
-Chat bar for all (just the bar, the chat will be hidden for who didn't pay it) - just to we all see magics, and kick.
-Beta Free (Dreaming)
-Player Profile (When the player put his informations, like name, other intformations, from, levels)
-World Description (pass your mouse up one world and it shows you the description)
-Achivments (like plying 10000 of games (for more than 5 minutes each game) = reload energy)
-Search player (in the lobby will appear the chat for all, where we can found our friends)
-Chat on lobby (Owners of rooms can send some mensage to the lobby every 1 hour)

That would not be a big update, but a universalized update!

lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#16 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

correiajoao wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

-Angel smile
-Lucky pack
-Beta Free (Dreaming)

That would not be a big update, but a universalized update!

lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

If ALL of these things are coming in, I'm a troll.

#17 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

The coming update is indeed going to be a rather small one since we're saving up a lot of stuff for the big one that's gonna show up much later. We do have more plans for easter though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#18 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

The coming update is indeed going to be a rather small one since we're saving up a lot of stuff for the big one that's gonna show up much later. We do have more plans for easter though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Is it an easter contest? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#19 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

35005CP wrote:
Gamer1120 wrote:

Uh?

If you had read anything RPGMaster2000 has said in the last month you would know a big update is coming. He said last month it would take at least a month to release. So hopefully it wont be too many weeks away.

Exactly what I was going to say.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#20 Before February 2015

Y0shii

Theres going to be something for easter sweet!

#21 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I've already said:

-Angel smile
-Lucky pack
-Beta Free (Dreaming)
+
-Easter pack
-Rabbit Smile
-Easter event (another like the news year)
Well, this is..... I wait for it...

#22 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

supadorf24 wrote:

RPG said it was huge update, so hopefully it'll keep players busy for a while.

Is it a big or small update monday D:

Please say big...

Either way I'll be happy

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#23 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

*sigh* It's annoying when people mix everything up. Probably my fault though.

The next update is gonna be a standard sized update to keep your energy bars busy. There will also be an easter-related event to look forward to, so that will most likely be the stronger point of April.

The epic update is coming along a lot slower than expected due to Chris's insanely busy schedule this month, but we are discussing ways to alleviate this and speed up the process so you guys won't have to wait way too long for it. Please remember that the tentative date of the epic update might be prone to change a lot due to Chris's workload with his company.

I'll keep you guys updated on our internal progress to see if I can give you some more insight into this whole ordeal.

#24 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I hope there will be an easter contest.

#25 Before February 2015

Echo!

Would EE die if there was never gonna be an update..?

Everybodyediter 1423746031215401

Board footer