Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Level (2 questions)

Hello,
i from Poland (and I do not know English very well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

I have a question
how to reset a lvl?

And:
i bought a lvl, and i saved my lvl. I can make new lvl not changing them (no buy next)?
@down:

I have a lvl. And i want restart/reset my level.

I have one saved lvl. I want make new level, but not changing them, and do not bought new lvl.

Understand?

Last edited by ktostam450 (Apr 17 2011 1:27:22 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Level (2 questions)

...what? I don't understand the question...

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

1. Get chat and type "/reset"
2. Click "Modify Level" then "Clear Level" then type CLEAR then press Save.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

To reset a level, you need to buy chat. It costs 1 cent (I'm not sure what money you use in poland). If you have chat, type /reset to clear it out all blocks.

And the worlds you have are the only ones you have. You can't make more worlds then you own. This probably won't help much, but it's worth a shot:

Aby zresetowa? poziom, musisz kupi? chat. Kosztuje to 1 cent (nie jestem pewien, co pieni?dze u?ywane w Polska). Je?li masz chat, typ / reset, aby wyczy?ci? wszystkie bloki.

I ?wiat masz s? jedynymi masz. Nie mo?na zrobi? wi?cej ?wiatów, potem samodzielnie.

Last edited by Tako (Apr 17 2011 3:58:59 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

ktostam450

TakoMan02 wrote:

To reset a level, you need to buy chat. It costs 1 cent (I'm not sure what money you use in poland). If you have chat, type /reset to clear it out all blocks.

And the worlds you have are the only ones you have. You can't make more worlds then you own. This probably won't help much, but it's worth a shot:

Aby zresetowa? poziom, musisz kupi? chat. Kosztuje to 1 cent (nie jestem pewien, co pieni?dze u?ywane w Polska). Je?li masz chat, typ / reset, aby wyczy?ci? wszystkie bloki.

I ?wiat masz s? jedynymi masz. Nie mo?na zrobi? wi?cej ?wiatów, potem samodzielnie.

Okay, thanks.
I havent a card ;( but somehow I'll be fine

PS: we have "z?oty"

ktostam4501423746373215059

Board footer