Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

~-- OpenBot --~ Make any world an Open World

Hello everyone! Since MrShoe limited Open worlds to just old basic blocks, Open worlds just haven't been the same. So I decided to do something about it and create...
logo.png

What it does:
Automatically gives everyone edit when they enter a world.
When someone enters God mode, it removes their edit and gives it back instantly. This will effectively disable God mode. (Note: It will allow the owner of the world to use God mode.)

Issues:
If you spam G, you will be able to get stuck in and travel through blocks. I plan on fixing this later.

Screenshot:
screenshot.png

If you would like the bot, please PM me as forum rules prevent me from publicly posting the link.

#2 Before February 2015

Marios

Re: ~-- OpenBot --~ Make any world an Open World

It is great, cause now you don't need to give edit or code yourself, the bot instantly does it.

Also put an player list, and options at the left/right of it such as restrict edit, give back edit and such to avoid trolls.

#3 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Cool idea, but isn't there a way to make a world an open world without auto-giving edit? Or was that patched?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#4 Before February 2015

Marios

BuzzerBee wrote:

Cool idea, but isn't there a way to make a world an open world without auto-giving edit? Or was that patched?

The normal open world allows only classic blocks, and is not click and drag. It is click-click-click.
The saved worlds allow all blocks, and is click and drag
So the openbot can easily make a saved world something like an open world. Only that only world creator can use it.
See the difference?

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

could always make an open world and then edit a client to draw in open worlds, not that hard.

#6 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Marios wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

The normal open world allows only classic blocks, and is not click and drag. It is click-click-click.
So the openbot can easily make a saved world something like an open world. Only that only world creator can use it.
See the difference?

Please don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. You didn't understand what I meant at all.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#7 Before February 2015

skullz17

BuzzerBee wrote:
Marios wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

See the difference?

Please don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. You didn't understand what I meant at all.

I'm guessing you meant unsaved worlds (open worlds are the worlds that auto-give edit). Unsaved worlds that don't give code were removed.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 Before February 2015

Marios

BuzzerBee wrote:
Marios wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

See the difference?

Sorry then D:
But, really, what did you mean?

#9 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

I guess this could be a nice bot for nostalgic people. By the way, you can post links, but not direct links if I know right.

#10 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

I know, it's just a quick little bot I made to give people some nostalgia. It's the closest we'll get to the good ol' days of EE. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

Vilius

Very cool bot, I have an idea: There could be an admin list where you could add anyone as admins, the only difference would be that admins can use god mode.

Vilius From ECreates! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#12 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Pretty neat. The theme/style of it looks horrible though, as most programs here often do.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#13 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Yes it is... this bot is made to restore a modified feature from EE. This isn't the place to advertise your little remake.

Last edited by lrussell (Jul 11 2013 9:01:41 am)

#14 Before February 2015

hummerz5

While you're at it, you should make one that allows users to create locked/unsaved worlds
For the nubs.
Only problem is I think THOSE blocks are limited, too. :x

Good program idea, though.

lrussell1423756691204741

Board footer