Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

EE Animator SAV File Uploader

i426ojOg5FuPl.png
EE Animator SAV File Uploader

Description
A SAV file uploader for people who got bored of uploading things with WPE PRO. Additional authentication information for people who are not playing on the official EE website can be found here.

Screenshot
iTA053AWWRhGM.png

Releases

Version 2.0.0 (16/07/13)
     iMzmtL1nu24iD.png This is a major release with core changes (including project name expansion), thus sadly, your login and join history will not be migrated from the previous releases (if you were using one)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added simple encryption for passwords, so they won't be stored as raw text in the settings file anymore
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added tooltips for shortened account types
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added option to choose the filter "All files" from the 'Choose...' dialog
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Now, you can drag and drop SAV files to the corresponding text box
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Changed the project's target framework profile to Client
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png The progress bar's percentage value is displayed as an even number from now
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Made the extra authentications happen after finishing or canceling a world uploading session, thus they're almost unnoticable
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Corrected the position of the 'Options' form
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a bug that caused world (up)loading to misfunction whether the world you wanted to upload was bigger than the world you were in
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed the calculation of the progress bar's maximum value
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed the login fields' auto-complete source
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a minor bug which caused the world upload controls not to be instantly re-enabled after trying to load an unsupported file
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png SAV file reading is now faster

Version 1.5.0 (29/06/13)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png   Added support for all the special blocks released since the last update of the program
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png   Made the option 'Number of tries to re-upload a block' work
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png   Using the option 'Upload "Nothing" blocks' won't make the program insanely slow from now
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png   The text on the progress bar is correctly centered and isn't blurry now
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png   General performance improvements
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png   Nearly unnoticable GUI modifications

Version 1.4.3 (16/01/13)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png   Fixed the game version check

Version 1.4.2 (20/12/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png   Added support for the hazardous Spike block
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png   Updated the embedded PlayerIOClient DLL file

Version 1.4.1 (23/11/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Login now works again for non-guest accounts too
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Made login a bit faster
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a resource using bug
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Insignificant changes

Version 1.4.0 (17/11/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png The previous versions' settings won't be lost after updating from now
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Set the minimum packet sending delay to 1ms
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Many little optimizations
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Updated the embedded PlayerIOClient DLL file

Version 1.3.3 (23/10/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png A few little optimizations

Version 1.3.2 (12/10/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Made the program work again

Version 1.3.1 (25/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a bug that made the program slow down when the "Upload nothing blocks" option was checked

Version 1.3.0 (16/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png New DLL embedding method that provides DLL auto-optimization, and makes the program smaller in size and less suspicious for virus scanners

Version 1.2.5 (15/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Very little code cleaning

Version 1.2.4 (09/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Uploader bug fixes and optimizations

Version 1.2.3 (08/09/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added delete key support for removing accounts and worlds from list boxes
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Tiny uploader optimizations and bug fixes

Version 1.2.2 (07/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a bug that caused the progress bar to blink

Version 1.2.1 (03/09/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added graphics for the top menu strip's items
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Changed the kick message box's appearance
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png A few little optimizations

Version 1.2.0 (01/09/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added game version variable auto-updating (if it changes while joined to a world)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added kick message handling
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added some error checks
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Changed a few message boxes' appearance
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a saved world removing bug

Version 1.1.2 (31/08/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added automatic offset detection for world reading

Version 1.1.1 (30/08/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added option to upload nothing blocks
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Instant world uploading cancellation support

Version 1.1.0 (29/08/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a progress bar display bug
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Made the join and upload systems more stable

Version 1.0.0 (08/07/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png First version

Credits
Graphics, icons: VisualPharm

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jul 16 2013 4:02:39 am)

#2 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Re: EE Animator SAV File Uploader

Wauw, nice!

#3 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

I hope this is good. But is there virus? And...You shouldn't put DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK.
Anyway, I don't use EE Animator so I don't use this.. But, Keep it up! I tried open the program...It errored sometimes, Then I click Ignore Error (Continue).

Last edited by AquaBlitz11 (Jul 8 2012 2:04:45 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

AquaBlitz11 wrote:

I hope this is good. But is there virus? And...You shouldn't put DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK.

No viruses and no account collector, the "pros" may check it with packet logger tools, and they won't find anything suspicious. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I think I can post direct download link, because this isn't a bot, but a "tool" (I know, playing with words but that's the truth, it's not a bot).

The virus scan can be found here. The 3 bad results are probably false positives, and may be caused by packing a DLL file to the exe.

#5 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

Jojatekok wrote:
AquaBlitz11 wrote:

No viruses and no account collector, the "pros" may check it with packet logger tools, and they won't find anything suspicious. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I think I can post direct download link, because this isn't a bot, but a "tool" (I know, playing with words but that's the truth, it's not a bot).

The virus scan can be found here. The 3 bad results are probably false positives, and may be caused by packing a DLL file to the exe.

Even It isn't bot... Anything else will be problem too. Make your site with Weebly then put the tools there. Then, If you make another program...Put there then everything will be fine. Like Krock's bot. He posts his bot in his site. Another tools too. Put in the site but If you can't..
I don't know what will happened to you.

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Looks interesting, is it like ee artist when you would upload pics from your computer? Or can you use the internet too?

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Kingpooultra wrote:

Looks interesting, is it like ee artist when you would upload pics from your computer? Or can you use the internet too?

It uploads Animator SAV files.

#8 Before February 2015

philipg1

Nice,Jojatekok:D

#9 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

This is very nice. It would be interesting to have EE Animator used again. It seems almost nostalgic.

I did a check on the source and I don't see anything suspicious other than it connecting
to some game with something to do with "secure".

I don't think EE has server types of "secure".

That being said, I'm too tired to do a full analysis to determine anything regarded as unwanted.

It's clean as far as I see. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by ?tilla (Jul 8 2012 3:30:03 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#10 Before February 2015

capasha

?tilla wrote:

This is very nice. It would be interesting to have EE Animator used again. It seems almost nostalgic.

I did a check on the source and I don't see anything suspicious other than it connecting
to some game with something to do with "secure".

I don't think EE has server types of "secure".

That being said, I'm too tired to do a full analysis to determine anything regarded as unwanted.

It's clean as far as I see. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

It's for armorgames...

I can't post direct links to my tools either. Because bass take it as bots. So why should tools from only you be allowed? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Even if the link is safe. It's using playerio as my tools too.

Last edited by doh (Jul 8 2012 6:07:12 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Bash

Thanks for removing the direct download link.

Any chance I can get a copy of it though? (Just PM me the link)

#12 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I gotta give you props, the interface is really well designed (:

EDIT: You should change the hyperlink to Pm me for download link to v.1.0.0

Links to pming you. At the moment it links to some random text inserted into address bar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Jul 8 2012 12:45:34 pm)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#13 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

So, I made a little webpage for the releases, click on the "Releases" word to see. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#14 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Norton doesn't like it, and the problem is I can't drag it into the documents. Put it into a folder, then I would like the link again. and also, I tried downloading it again, the site doesn't work

#15 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

soccerfreak006 wrote:

Norton doesn't like it, and the problem is I can't drag it into the documents. Put it into a folder, then I would like the link again. and also, I tried downloading it again, the site doesn't work

Checked the links, they should work. I don't know why doesn't Norton like the file, it's clean - ?tilla comfirmed it also //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. Try setting the download location to [for example] "C:\Program Files\EEA SAV File Uploader\EEA SAV File Uploader.exe", add that as an exception to Norton, then try downloading the file again, it should work...

#16 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

thanks jojatekok, that should work if I download it from maybe chrome

#17 Before February 2015

John

OMG Thank you JoJatekok! YAY!

+Rep

Last edited by Emalton (Jul 9 2012 11:06:50 am)

PW?scale=2

#18 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Comodo didn't like it either, nor did Chrome. But oh well ;p

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#19 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

BuzzerBee wrote:

Comodo didn't like it either, nor did Chrome. But oh well ;p

I don't know why don't they... ESET Smart Security is totally okay with it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#20 Before February 2015

jemhun

It doesn't work for me Jojatekok.
It does send some blocks but it doesn't appear in my level. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#21 Before February 2015

kittco36

can u make animations work with it tho. if soo how?if not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#22 Before February 2015

Zakleo

A bot that saves levels! Yay! I've been acting waiting for this for ages.

#23 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Jojatekok wrote:
soccerfreak006 wrote:

Checked the links, they should work. I don't know why doesn't Norton like the file, it's clean - ?tilla comfirmed it also //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. Try setting the download location to [for example] "C:\Program Files\EEA SAV File Uploader\EEA SAV File Uploader.exe", add that as an exception to Norton, then try downloading the file again, it should work...

The reason why Norton (as well as what I use, avast!) doesn't like it is because it hasn't been seen before, and they like to play the "better safe than sorry" card.

We're going to allow the download links, so long as you don't change them to direct downloads.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#24 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Version 1.1.0 (29/08/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a progress bar display bug
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Made the join and upload systems more stable

EDIT:

Version 1.1.1 (30/08/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added option to upload nothing blocks
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Instant world uploading cancellation support

EDIT 2:

Version 1.1.2 (31/08/12)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added automatic offset detection for world reading

EDIT 3: The links to the releases and the additional auth info web pages have been changed.

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jul 15 2013 4:23:25 am)

#25 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

As the forums went down, many releases happened, but I couldn't notify you about them. Here's the latest version's changes:

Version 1.3.0 (16/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png New DLL embedding method that provides DLL auto-optimization, and makes the program smaller in size and less suspicious for virus scanners

And the virus scan for it: https://www.virustotal.com/file/4f1b9e6 … 347903524/ (By the way, last time I scanned it, it was 0/42...)

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jul 15 2013 4:23:52 am)

Jojatekok 1423756759204673

Board footer