Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

BotB: Challenge 1: Relume

Relume Survival
======

About:

relume is a survial game about chopping trees, building a shelter, staying there at night - and finding the tresaure as fast as you can. kinda gold rush feeling. try to avoid the death, be as efficient as possible.

Features:

* chop chop wood
* build (safe) houses
* mine stone
* get killed by rain
* get murdered by traps
* get messed up by trees
* die scared at night
* worldlevels
* create a bridge
* get endless wood
* computers
* get limited stone
* destroy the PURPLE
* chop more wood
* mine even more stone
* be as fast as you can
* break the highscore
* pointless features called bugs
* die three times 2 reload
* team game
* everyone works together
* overpriced stuff
* cheats for ranked users
* a long feature list
* surprises and unneeded details

Start-The-Bot-Guide:

the DIY-way
1. download cupcake
2. download the plugin source
3. install via nuget cupcake for the project
4. add your second accounts credentials (in the source) which should have the background blocks which are needed (mooncrew has all)
5. copy the world 'PWAIiuILR0a0I' into one of yours
6. start cupcake
7. go into 'TOOLS : MANAGE ACCOUNTS : NEW' and enter your main account credentials (with all blocks needed)
6. start the project
8. enter your WorldID and press DONE

the lazy-way
1. add stream.icy at skype with the reason 'relume'
2. ask me to start the bot

Tutorials:

how to chop a tree

press left/right if you are next to a tree

howtotree.gif

how to mine stone

press left/right/up/down if you are next stone

howtomine.gif

how to build a shelter/house

press quickchat 'help' or alt+3 if you pass all requirements

requirements: 300 wood, enough space, grass at the bottom

howtoshelter.gif

how to build a part of the bridge

press down on a computer

requirements: 200 wood, 20 stone

howtobridge.gif

how to remove purple

press down on a computer

requirements: 500 wood, 10 stone

howtopurple.gif

how to win

move in the win area

howtowin.gif

Important URLs:

cupcake: click
source: click
world: click

Last edited by Mylo (Jul 15 2014 5:11:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: BotB: Challenge 1: Relume

When trying to run it, this is what I get in Cupcake.

--- Connection established --- *** Welcome to CupCake! (API version: 1.5.1) *** Loading plugin dlls... *** Getting room version... *** Logging in... *** Joining room... *** Starting plugins... System.InvalidCastException: Value at index 268 can't be read as a System.Int32, as it's a System.UInt32 ---> System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.    at System.UInt32.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)    at System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)    at PlayerIOClient.Internal.identifier549.getNumeric[T](UInt32 index, Byte expectedType)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at PlayerIOClient.Internal.identifier549.getNumeric[T](UInt32 index, Byte expectedType)    at CupCake.World.WorldService.ParseWorld(Message m, Int32 sizeX, Int32 sizeY, UInt32 offset)    at CupCake.World.WorldService.OnInit(Object sender, InitReceiveEvent e)    at CupCake.Core.Events.EventHandle`1.Raise(Object sender, T e)    at CupCake.Messages.MessageService.HandleMessage(Message e)    at Nito.Async.ActionDispatcher.Run()    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() System.InvalidCastException: Value at index 268 can't be read as a System.Int32, as it's a System.UInt32 ---> System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.    at System.UInt32.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)    at System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)    at PlayerIOClient.Internal.identifier549.getNumeric[T](UInt32 index, Byte expectedType)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at PlayerIOClient.Internal.identifier549.getNumeric[T](UInt32 index, Byte expectedType)    at CupCake.World.WorldService.ParseWorld(Message m, Int32 sizeX, Int32 sizeY, UInt32 offset)    at CupCake.World.WorldService.OnInit(Object sender, InitReceiveEvent e)    at CupCake.Core.Events.EventHandle`1.Raise(Object sender, T e)    at CupCake.Messages.MessageService.HandleMessage(Message e)    at Nito.Async.ActionDispatcher.Run()    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() --- Connection terminated ---

Does this appear to be a problem with your code, cupcake, or my setup? I have no idea how Cupcake works so I wouldn't know.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

CupCake is a product of a mad man, who knows? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Hexagon

Unfortunately I wasn't able to install it because it detected it as a virus. I doubt it is, though.

#5 Before February 2015

Processor

Hexagon wrote:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to install it because it detected it as a virus. I doubt it is, though.

On chrome? Press the arrow on the right side of the download and press "Keep" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Processor (Jul 16 2014 2:35:55 pm)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#6 Before February 2015

Hexagon

Processor wrote:
Hexagon wrote:

On chrome? Press the arrow on the right side of the download and press "Keep" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I did, but then the resulting file that the installer downloaded apparently was a "virus" and AVG only allowed me to select the "good" option (which was to delete it). Might have to disable it for a while and try it again

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

That was very fun. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I want to see a sequel / bigger version.

#8 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

thanks tako (:
after the botb and breaker, this is going to be my next project.
i collected through the feedback of players really good ideas i want to use.
(thanks at this point for these people, too)

Last edited by Mylo (Jul 21 2014 8:44:55 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I especially liked the way you indicated time of day by the background pattern. That was very creative.

Mylo1423757842203590

Board footer