Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pike270

Fight 4 Crown FTW

Hello everyone, it's Pike270 with the next level in the FTW series. I will not post a picture until it's finished. Taking much of the advice from you guys I invite you to once again tell me how I'm doing in "Fight 4 Crown FTW" I have only completed the first 4 rows as forming unique and creative level ideas are difficult. Thank you for the feedback.

Story: Devil Smiley is at it again! This time he stole your super duper crown of AWESOMENESS! Traverse through a field of grass, the puzzle filled pyramids of the great desert, the creature filled ocean, the maze of caves, and finally, Devil Smiley's classical lair, A lava cave. But beware, Devil Smiley has been consumed by dark energy and has transformed into a monstrosity that only the king (without crown) can defeat. Don't give up as once you get the crown, you can re-enter your fabulous palace to relax in until the next challenge that awaits you in FTW 3.

P.S. Sometimes levels may seem too hard but really there is a simple way to solve them.....you have to think.

Regular link: http://everybodyedits.com/?/PW1gEAAA

Beta Link: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PW1gEAAA

Last edited by Pike270 (Sep 13 2010 10:43:17 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Pike270

Re: Fight 4 Crown FTW

B.U.M.P........Thx

#3 Before February 2015

musuki

I have the code! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#4 Before February 2015

Pike270

musuki wrote:

I have the code! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

so what do you think about the level, art, creativity, and challenge of the level?

BTW the map is NOT trolled. muski simply helped me fill in the blue.

Last edited by Pike270 (Sep 11 2010 7:46:48 pm)

Pike270 1423759542201890

Board footer