Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

br00t4lity

CJ crew The Maxim's Star

FYI! I did not make the name! READ BEFORE POSTING

Heres the story...

I joined this 1 person room, it was empty... the guy, "cj", gave me the code and asked to help. so we made this map. he said he wanted some sort of ice cave but then turned into i dunno what. me and "Cj" had naver talked during the ENTIRE process and this is what we came up with! The only way we communicated was by black blocks on the screen and even then it was only one or two words. You got to remember, no thought process when into this AT ALL and it was complete improv. I am NOT part of this "crew" and this was the ONLY thing I worked on with him. Any likeliness to another "crews" map was unintentional, at least by me.

2cnyxih.jpg

I must admit, Im very happy with how it came out. and since the 2 hours we made it, got over 200 hits.

This is one of my first viral maps and I hope to make more!
I hope you all get the chance to play it!

http://everybodyedits.com/?/ln-CJ-crew-the-Maxims-Star

EDIT! Map deleted on 8/18/10   at 2:00 PM with 401 Hits.

Last edited by br00t4lity (Aug 18 2010 12:15:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: CJ crew The Maxim's Star

I'm not sure what to think of it. I like it but there are a lot of things about it I don't like. For example: the great amount of single space jumps right under the island and most of all the single line anti gravity dots line when you come out of the sun. If you screw up you have to re-do about about 1/3rd of the level. Aesthetically it's decent.
I give it a 5/10

No u.

br00t4lity 1423775440185992

Board footer