Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zeal

Palace of good.

I've decided to open up my own crew in dedication to the Ex crew,So for my first map i drew out a design on some paper and it worked out this map is similar to the fall of zeal but less detailed,Shorted,Ect It's the first of my creations and it's doing pretty good still working on it.

#2 Before February 2015

FistDaCuffz

Re: Palace of good.

Quit the first time I seen hook jumps. Try to more original! It only had maybe 4 minigames. The rest was a waterfall and a palace.

2j1opoh.png

#3 Before February 2015

Zeal

Sorry,It's my first time and school is nearing so i didn't have alot of time.

#4 Before February 2015

Sykodeus

If you don't have time, then don't do it. Creating a cool map takes a lot of time, y'know ? EX took 2 days to make one, and they were several people working on it.

#5 Before February 2015

mustang

Sykodeus wrote:

If you don't have time, then don't do it. Creating a cool map takes a lot of time, y'know ? EX took 2 days to make one, and they were several people working on it.

Good advice. Some maps took more than 2 days depending on the complexity of the map and how many rooms we made in advance. There's really no point in making a rushed map filled with cheap challenges, take your time and with the new save function everyone can now work on a map over the course of a few days as the EX Crew used to.

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Agreed. Focus on quality, not quantity. Makes for better maps.

#7 Before February 2015

Zeal

:/ I don't have members lol.

#8 Before February 2015

Sykodeus

Then don't call it "Crew" :O Just sign "By Zeal"

Zeal 1423775475185957

Board footer