Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Re: EE Crew!!

Bump. Honeybuckles44 has been accepted into EE Crew.

Last edited by ipwner (Aug 16 2012 2:57:06 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#27 Before February 2015

mrflame

Orpheus was a beautiful singer and lyre player. When his love, the nymph Eurydice, died, he went to Hades   to convince Hades to give Eurydice back. Hades couldn't resist the music. He promised Orpheus Eurydice back, but only if he could walk all the way back without looking back once. He managed to get back to the gates of the underworld, but just before going trough, he wanted to make sure she was still following him, and looked back... and she was lost. He tried to go back for her, but this time Cerberus didn't forsake the gate and didn't let him through. Without Eurydice, Orpheus didn't want to go on living The Maenaden, female followers of Dionysos, loved his music and when he didn't play music anymore, they ripped him into pieces. His soul went to the underworld, and he was together with Eurydice again in the afterlive.

#28 Before February 2015

Koto

mrflame: stop joining all of our levels.   IT's getting annoying, especially when we have to kick you 5+ times.

#29 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

EDIT: Goodbye Honeybuckles44, you are now useless. =*w*=

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#30 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Ipwner, no u.

#31 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Ywc3q.png

I know how he did it. He got a sprite sheet and copied it the best he could, pixell by pixel. It takes more time than you think.

#32 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Patience is Key wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Ywc3q.png

I know how he did it. He got a sprite sheet and copied it the best he could, pixell by pixel. It takes more time than you think.

Wowzuh. :0 I'm gonna ask him. ;P Thanks! +repz0rs

@Drock ;-;

Last edited by ipwner (Aug 17 2012 12:20:11 pm)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#33 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

bump.. ._. I hope this crew doesn't crash and burn in a fire. ;-; No one truly worthwhile & active besides my friends really want to join.

Last edited by ipwner (Aug 18 2012 2:25:50 am)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#34 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Are we making lvls soon iPwner?

#35 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

ipwner wrote:

bump.. ._. I hope this crew doesn't crash and burn in a fire. ;-; No one truly worthwhile & active besides my friends really want to join.

I would jon, but I cant be bothered and will probably wont help much.

#36 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

TheRealGtaa wrote:

Are we making lvls soon iPwner?

We are making 3 ATM. One is halfway done, one is 70% done, and one is .1% done. ;s

UPDATE: We are looking for one or two good minimakers.

We already have plenty artists - Alynee, iPwner, Mrflame, Yamlika263, Cola1, Vous, Gtaa.. basically everyone besides Boby And NB. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue On the other hand, we only have two minimakers - Norwegianboy and iPwner. ;S

Minimakers, don't be shy! =3 I don't bite.. only when I'm hungry. >: ] FOR BRAINZ. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by ipwner (Aug 19 2012 9:01:25 pm)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#37 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

*Cough* bump ;-; again, we are recruiting.. BTW how do I change the name of a topic? o,0

Im A ®a®ity ®

#38 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

iPwner maybe make a new topic?

#39 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Hmmm.. okay. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Can a mod change the name to 'EE Crew Now Recruiting!'? ;D Thanks.

EDIT: Almost done with evil minis level! >;3 Minigames are usually a crew's first levels, but these are actually made in a unique style. ::D

Last edited by ipwner (Aug 22 2012 9:51:42 am)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#40 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

YES! Finally, another minimaker! :-D Jabatheblob1 has been accepted into EE Crew! Minimakers, please, PLEASE request to join! ;-;

Im A ®a®ity ®

#41 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

OK. Added. ;D

Im A ®a®ity ®

#42 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

just a little update so it doesnt seem like im just derping around...
i wanted to work a little with you guys but nobody has been online when i have so thats the reason...
also its a different timezone i live in so maybe you should write that ipwner...

#43 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

:3 ok ill do that once i get back my mac... using iPod right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue so takes 4ever to type D;<

Im A ®a®ity ®

#44 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

Ipwner can i join in this crew my skill is i am artist add meh friend <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a5c9d0c6c4d68bc1c0c9c9d0cbc4e5cdcad1c8c4ccc98bc6cac8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> 211 energy . chat yes beta no

#45 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Hmm.. I'm not sure hon' , I don't know who you are AND you didn't give me the code in that boss >:0 Jk ;D I'll check your profile, if it's private make it public okee? Okee dokee artichoke-ee! ;>

Im A ®a®ity ®

#46 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Bump! And updates!

Our first (and fitting) world is an evil mini game world, hosted by Norwegianboy! :"3 It is about 75% done now. We also have a castle world in the works. 20% done. HQ world - 5%. Winter place world - 60%. ;D Stay tunezed!

Im A ®a®ity ®

#47 Before February 2015

mrflame

UPDATE; Once again, we are recruiting dedicated minimakers!

#48 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

me and ipwner have almost finished the level now! we only need to make the last and worst minis.
p.s. i dont think anyone will ever beat this level... its very ragequittable

#49 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

norwegianboy when you were gone yesterday a bunch of people joined :3 and by the test results, i think it will be an insta-success! ;D YAY

Im A ®a®ity ®

#50 Before February 2015

Luduk

Can i join i have skilz and you know that.And if you want to i join you need add me to speak...:
My e-mail:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0a6b646e786f736e6f66664a736b62656524696567">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

iPwner1521162175699214

Board footer