Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

FistDaCuffz

Have you ever been given the code for having the extra smileys? I have

I like to play Boss levels, and most of them you win twice and get the code. I barely joined and the editor drew a box around me excluding me from the others. He made a path straight to the code. That happened at least 4 or five times.
And once out of a blue moon, I join minigame worlds and I get the code also.

So my question is, does that happen to you?

Last edited by FistDaCuffz (Aug 26 2010 10:50:07 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Helloworld00

Re: Have you ever been given the code for having the extra smileys? I have

Some boss maps have a special donors' section. On others, they let donors simply have the code. I'm still not completely sure why, but my guess is they trust donors more because, well, they paid money.

#3 Before February 2015

Bash

Ive had this happen before.   Mainly back before godmode was around, when we used tunnels, random people would give me access to them.

Helloworld00 wrote:

Some boss maps have a special donors' section. On others, they let donors simply have the code. I'm still not completely sure why, but my guess is they trust donors more because, well, they paid money.

That makes some sense, but I like to think that they like the smilie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Helloworld00

bass5098 wrote:

That makes some sense, but I like to think that they like the smilie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Maybe that too! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#5 Before February 2015

Thomx

Back when donors got the smileys before the microtransaction was released and less than 50 of us had it, people paid a looot of attention to me/us, rofl. But that was also before code levels were really popular, so that specific situation didn't happen to me.

#6 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

Ya, that's happened to me before.

#7 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Only once, but then the level got destroyed.

#8 Before February 2015

Nou

I have as well. I just add some nice art if there is room for it as a small token of appreciation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#9 Before February 2015

loso74123

Either paid the money or used Cheat Engine to get the smily.

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

Lol, once that happened to me, but then I secretly started trolling by switching to a generic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile face in the popular boss room and then spawning crowns out of nowhere. Lol. The bosses were going crazy.

FistDaCuffz 1423855018106414

Board footer