Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

guwa

So is anybody working on preventing kicking for non-beta levels?

I posted a similar topic back in August. I like creating levels but I'm not able to pay for the beta, and it seems like there's a more than 50% chance that my levels get deleted before I finish. It's happening as frequently as it used to, and I find it sad that it seems you need to pay just to not have your levels deleted before they're finished, so is anybody actually looking into why this is happening and trying to fix it or at least lower the chances of it happening?

</rant>

#2 Before February 2015

Zap

Re: So is anybody working on preventing kicking for non-beta levels?

Yeah, I think the game will be secured more in the future.

#3 Before February 2015

MIHB

guwa wrote:

I posted a similar topic back in August. I like creating levels but I'm not able to pay for the beta, and it seems like there's a more than 50% chance that my levels get deleted before I finish. It's happening as frequently as it used to, and I find it sad that it seems you need to pay just to not have your levels deleted before they're finished, so is anybody actually looking into why this is happening and trying to fix it or at least lower the chances of it happening?

</rant>

The irritating thing is that its actually just a very lame design flaw.   What happens is that because maps vanish when they go to zero, whenever a server crashes and knocks a bunch of players off, any map that goes to zero as a result vanishes.   This could be avoided by having a delay of a couple minutes before a map is deleted.   But. . .

#4 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

I find this in-sanely annoying, what you could do is ask for help by someone with a beta account. E.G. if you're makeing minigames, call it "Minigames need 1 beta help" and make them show a beta smiley for the code.

guwa 1423855395106037

Board footer