Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Jumping On Gravity

Ever seen someone jump on ? gravity repeatedly and then fall and go backwards. It's probably me.
The Story: I was in this minigame level and there was a long jump part in the Hard section. I just missed the jump and then the strangest thing happened; I jump again on the gravity and made the jump now I do it all the time.
Try It

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Killcreek

Re: Jumping On Gravity

Same thing happened to me. :/

#3 Before February 2015

MIHB

This is a really old bug--it was described by mustang in http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=86 in mid-August.

#4 Before February 2015

Zap

I have mastered the art of gravity jumping.

It's called patience.

#5 Before February 2015

Avalkiz

But it works only on some slow-**** computer, on my home pc it doesn't. It might be lags or something.
@Cola1 was that room named Reflex or Ragequit? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

It's not lag, as it happened on my perfectly fast comp, it happens occasionally when hold space(which essentially makes each jump a double jump) and land in between the two bricks, because of the speed you're jumping, you can make another jump before the gravity sets in.

It's totally a bug, but simultaneously, it's pretty awesome as a pro trick.

Cola11423855410106022

Board footer