Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Is it just me?..

There's no fun levels anymore. I mean, minigames suck. And there are only stupid minigames saved levels that are on top of the list, but they are boring and the same exactly as other levels, just different designs.

Jumping, arrows challenge blah blah blah stairs blah blah blah "code at the end" blah blah..all those known stupid challenges repeating over and over, I'm tired of them!
Farthermore, they put like 1000 coins, some unreachable, they really think we will take all of them?

Besides, I bet some of the creators don't even check their levels! They just let us pass..which means they doesn't know how hard/annoying the challenges are.

There aren't even any good bosses. Only Koth is the best boss. Other are just morons who are taking forever to finish a round, or you can't understand what they want from you and they make you fall for no reason.

The game is only getting worse. The only thing people design are smilies or houses.
We need a cool update quickly.

What do you think?

Last edited by MageBomb (Oct 8 2010 1:51:10 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

xiaounlimited

Re: Is it just me?..

Consider that this is a platforming sandbox game. There are only so many things you can do, especially with the limitations in place. There's also the fact it's not even v1.0 yet.

We need a cool update quickly.

There is a to-do list, and the game doesn't exactly have a large team working behind it. Anything that gets done people like you take for granted. It'd be nice to get updates, but I can wait considering the nature of this game. Had I paid 60USD for a retail server maybe I'd care more, but I didn't.

If it bores you that much, quit for a few months and come back later.

#3 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Ya, I think so.

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I tend to agree, with the exception of groundbreaking stuff like the EX Crew levels.

However, I'm sure that whatever Chris has in mind will change stuff significantly in the long run. We'll just wait and see when that actually happens...

#5 Before February 2015

musuki

Yep, nearly every room sucks now. A few decent ones appear every now and then, but it's mostly all trash. EE will not move forward until a new update occurs.

#6 Before February 2015

danwhite89

I reckon one day EE will be the new ground-breaking Indie game. But that might not be for a long, long time. I am rather tired of the generic "100 minigames" where it's basically a 10x10 grid and the levels are very much the same. I'm tolerant to stairs levels with a twist, along with more unconventional layouts (Enter The Eye, for one). However I do find myself quitting games more frequently on the account of being underwhelmed by what I'm seeing.

#7 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

danwhite89 wrote:

I reckon one day EE will be the new ground-breaking Indie game. But that might not be for a long, long time. I am rather tired of the generic "100 minigames" where it's basically a 10x10 grid and the levels are very much the same. I'm tolerant to stairs levels with a twist, along with more unconventional layouts (Enter The Eye, for one). However I do find myself quitting games more frequently on the account of being underwhelmed by what I'm seeing.

Join the Club.

I remember when I started playing RuneScape 5 years ago. Then I quit after 3 years to FunOrb which lasted for 1 year, then RoBlox for 6 months then going back to FunOrb. But I've quit that now and started Everybody Edits, I've been playing for roughly a month and I'm already getting bored!

MageBomb 1423855443105989

Board footer