Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Problem setting key

Hi, I am sort of new to beta so maybe I am missing somthing but.... when I go into my saved world, I can change the name nd save an everything but... I can't set/change the super secret edit key. When I open up the box, I type it in, but when i click save (or whatever) the box stays open. My friend (who isn't beta) went on and tried, ad thecode ddn't work for him. I have tried multiple times with various codes but it still will not work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Thanks in advance to any help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Oh and Chris, other than that problem, I am loving beta!!! it is so fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

-ElJaso

#2 Before February 2015

Azarlak

Re: Problem setting key

A friend of mine is having that problem too! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It's really annoying!

#3 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

You need to have an amount of letters at least one less than the limit. If that doesn't work, try downloading the actual program on the beta website.

#4 Before February 2015

Showpath

i had this problem mine was i made the key to short try making it more then 5 char and less then limet i dont know what limet is tho hope this helps

ElJaso 1423855470105962

Board footer