Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Noctis

COMPLETE Recreation Of Wario Land 3

I will be working on a complete recreation of Wario Land 3. It is a GameBoy game, extremely fun, and the challenges within Wario Land 3 strikingly remind me of Everybody Edits challenges. I will be obtaining Great Worlds for each world I create within Wario Land 3. I'll need tons of world portals, portals, etc. The game is so fun, and obviously I'll need to replace some of the obstacles.
wario_land_3_1.jpg
275px-Wario_Land_3.jpg
gfs_50596_2_7.jpg
I love how it's so isometric and blocky. It perfectly fits the Everybody Edits theme.
Wario Land 3
The following things must be replaced: catching on fire, breaking blocks, animated enemies (now going to be a BG with spikes), bosses (I'll figure the boss fights out), turning into a zombie and going through platforms, getting confused, riding a trolley, attacking enemies, turning flat as a pancake (oh no there is this one level that completely relies on pancake squash T_T), getting hurt (you'll die instead), and balloon puff-up.

Last edited by Noctis (Mar 19 2014 4:26:52 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: COMPLETE Recreation Of Wario Land 3

The lobby could be a map with world portals that lead for a stage like: World portal 1 leads to 1-1 to 1-30

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:

The lobby could be a map with world portals that lead for a stage like: World portal 1 leads to 1-1 to 1-30

I'm not sure how that would work, as when you leave a level, coins/switches/etc. all reset, so it's impossible for Everybody Edits to know which levels the player has won.

#4 Before February 2015

Creature

N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

I'm not sure how that would work, as when you leave a level, coins/switches/etc. all reset, so it's impossible for Everybody Edits to know which levels the player has won.

People would learn to dont skip, if they skip, they lose fun.

This is a false statement.

#5 Before February 2015

Noctis

N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

I can make numerous different world maps.
OR I can make the levels automatically send you to the next level.
The cool thing is that you need to go back to each level 4 times.

Last edited by Noctis (Mar 19 2014 4:17:46 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Anch

This will be in-accurate in a way: You aren't a wario smiley.....

Or are you?

#7 Before February 2015

skullz17

No offense, but that Wario smiley is unrecognisable.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

I can make numerous different world maps.
OR I can make the levels automatically send you to the next level.
The cool thing is that you need to go back to each level 4 times.

If you were to do that, it just wouldn't work. For example, if you went to level 1 after beating level 3, you would go back to the old world map after beating level 1.

#9 Before February 2015

skullz17

Yeah, you would just be going in a loop. Unless you made a new level which looks like level 1 but it might have a different spawn point and different minis.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#10 2016-02-22 02:23:40

Abelysk

Instead of making a new thread about it, I'm going to be revving this project up. Anyway, I am Noctis, but I chose to not merge this account with Noctis because LAZY! XD
Anyway.... I'll be farming massive worlds from the shop and will begin on this project ASAP! Can't wait.

The lobby will be a huge world with multiple worlds. The worlds will be connected through world portals that will lead you to all of the 25 levels.
Wish me luck as this will take a massive amount of time :3
The reason why I waited was mainly because we didn't have enough action blocks to make this (and I simply had not enough switch gate/doors, etc). Now that we have one-ways, ice, and all that jazz, this can finally be made.

Wario Land 3 is a must-play and is one of the best platformers I have ever played!! ''

Abelysk1456104220584462

Board footer