Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

Tidal-wave Coaster!

Me and a few friends decided to make a map of a roller coaster....in the form of a sand castle getting crushed by a giant tidal wave. It features many extra bonus coins scattered around the level and a lot of secret paths...most requiring fast reaction timing. Necron came up with the idea and did most of the scenery. Korn, Obi, and I, did the rest. It's not exactly the cleanest looking level, but it is quite fun, entertaining, and has a satisfying amount of both exploration, and thrill.

http://everybodyedits.com/?/px-SANDCASTLE-YAY

Enjoy!

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Tidal-wave Coaster!

Pointless ear-shattering line of coins at the beginning
*clicks away*

sorry guys

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

Nou wrote:

Pointless ear-shattering line of coins at the beginning
*clicks away*

sorry guys

I have deleted the spam coins to make the level more ear-friendly. You see, this map was not exactly a serious project, thus lacking organization. So keeping the level fit for the users' needs is quite tough.

Last edited by PlasmaVirus (Aug 19 2010 1:02:58 am)

#4 Before February 2015

necronsplayer

thanks plasma... you frightened away the only player we got with coins! >:l
who even put those there? I hate that crud! xD

#5 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

It definitely wasn't me. I hate spam coins myself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

PlasmaVirus 1423775480185952

Board footer