Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

The Pirate Harbor

Hey guys.

Just wanted to share my last map : A pirate harbor.
Mostly inspired from WoW's Booty Bay, you may want to come and visit this harbor, the jungle and... A flying ship ?

http://everybodyedits.com/?/nc-The-Pirate-Harbor

Oh, and it's dedicated to the EX crew.²

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#2 Before February 2015

Fogfun

Re: The Pirate Harbor

Yeah, great map. It's a breath of fresh air amongst the horde of minigames, bosses, stairs, etc.

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Really good map. I think we should have a rating system in the game so we can rate on how good the map is.

#4 Before February 2015

musuki

Amongst a sea of perpetual banality, a beacon of light shines through. On that cheesy note, I congratulate you on making an excellent map. Let not trite minigames prevail, whence the downfall of this game has arisen (oh, har-de-har indeed).

Last edited by musuki (Sep 2 2010 5:21:11 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I'd rate the map a 7/10:

-Even though the map is very well done scenery wise,   most of the challenges are overused & unoriginal (the EX Crew always made original, fun challenges)

I'd say this map could rival some of the Ex Crew's artwork, but the challenges seem rushed.

#6 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

@Rurigok : I know, I'm not a great "Minigame-maker". And I have no imagination for good minigames //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But I will always try to create good-looking maps, even if I don't have help with the minigames. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Anyway, thanks all of you for your comments !

Oh, and here's a Doh's screenshot of the map : http://i.imgur.com/eXvuL.png

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

RavaTroll1423775618185814

Board footer