Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mustang

EX Pro (EX Crew) Are You A God?

The EX Crew is proud to present our latest map (world) entitled, "Are You A God?", which can be found via the following links:

Beta: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWvgMAAA
Normal: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWvgMAAA

Here is a screenshot of the minimap:
areyouagod.png

As was stated in the teaser post, the theme of the map is based on the Greek deities including the Olympian gods, the Protogenoi (primordial deities), and the Titans. To become a god you must defeat each of 16 challenges put forth by a different deity, and only then will you join their ranks and become immortalized forever.

Each room has a name and theme, and they are as follows:

1) Demeter - Path through the room mimics the planting of crops
2) Aphrodite - Symmetry and multiple paths represent beauty and multiple lovers
3) Hermes - Fly to the exit as if you had his winged sandals
4) Artemis - Zoom straight up like an arrow fired from her bow
5) Poseidon - Dive into a pool of water, the domain of this deity
6) Apollo - Embrace music and poetry as you flow gracefully through this room
7) Athena - Violate the virgin goddess seen by the shape and motion of the path
8) Hades - Plunge into the underworld in hopes of escaping the room
9) Dionysus - Experience drunkenness as you are disoriented and deceived
10) Ares - Use your courage but resist the urge for bloodlust as you try to escape
11) Hyperion - Zip back and forth like a beam of light to the top and freedom
12) Aether - Swirl around in a tangle of air currents set by this deity
13) Tartarus - The deepest part of the underworld will spit you out again and again
14) Cronus - Raw brute force and stamina are required to defeat this titanic room
15) Prometheus - Use all of your wits and foresight to deliver fire to man
16) Zeus - The ultimate challenge, are you a god or merely a demigod?

Don't forget to check out the observation corridors to watch the expert players tackle these intense rooms, and also try out the minigames scattered around the map for a much lighter challenge if the first few rooms are too difficult.

We also want to extend a special thanks to our newest members, Nou and RavaTroll, who contributed to this map by making rooms, minigames, and artwork. We also want to thank our guest testers eedd, lecture, and jont96 for finding exploits and assisting with scaling the difficulty of the map.

I hope everyone enjoys the new map, and remember to visit our public chat at www.tinychat.com/ex1 if you get stuck. Good luck everyone, and hopefully we have a few winners whose names will be immortalized forever as gods among mortals!

Last edited by mustang (Oct 9 2010 2:31:40 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

MIHB

Re: EX Pro (EX Crew) Are You A God?

Have fun guys.   Good luck.

#3 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Yes, have fun, and I hope you'll enjoy my art-work. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

Enjoy and good luck. Especially good luck. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

Fendox

Still, Can't even go through the first room...

Rainbow Roadrage was easier, but this looks better... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Zap

Wait an actual new map? Kickass.

#7 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I won't get to play it untill tomorrow, but shouldn't the map in game be called "EX Pro Are You A God" instead of "EX Crew Are You A God"?

#8 Before February 2015

MIHB

D-rock2308 wrote:

I won't get to play it untill tomorrow, but shouldn't the map in game be called "EX Pro Are You A God" instead of "EX Crew Are You A God"?

Picky picky.

The outside sections are easier, so we don't want to scare off non-PROs.   Also, Roadrage is up under the EX Crew moniker, so oh well.

#9 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

MIHB wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

Picky picky.

The outside sections are easier, so we don't want to scare off non-PROs.   Also, Roadrage is up under the EX Crew moniker, so oh well.

Alrighty then.

#10 Before February 2015

Nou

So far, ph has made it to lvl 15. 15 and 16 to go for the first God!

No u.

#11 Before February 2015

njutbart

Amazing graphic and challenge design. One of my favourite EX-maps ever!
Some of the stuff in here is definatly on par or harder than RR, and I'm only on Hades so far. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by njutbart (Oct 12 2010 11:18:25 am)

#12 Before February 2015

Google

Finished it, and as requested by a room admin a screenshot.
WIN.jpg

Last edited by Google (Oct 13 2010 11:27:28 am)

#13 Before February 2015

lecture

Congratulations Google, you deserve every crown there is to be found in the level.

Too bad you didn't beat level 10 in 10 minutes though. : (

#14 Before February 2015

thesadface

I CANT pass through this jump //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7307/58959116.jpg

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#15 Before February 2015

Nou

thesadface wrote:

I CANT pass through this jump //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7307/58959116.jpg

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you need help, you can always come to our chat: www.tinychat.com/ex1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile There usually one of us there.

No u.

#16 Before February 2015

me

I will never beat this.
I thought it were hard enought, but when I see this, I understand it were just a minigame!

#17 Before February 2015

mustang

Congrats to Google for being the only one so far to beat the map.

Others are stuck on rooms 15 and 16, so hopefully we will have more winners in the future.

So is there any feedback for the map so far? Any favorite rooms? Any rooms that are particularly nasty and difficult?

I hope everyone continues to attempt to become a god, there's plenty of time and if you want to restart where you left off make sure to check the EX Crew chat for assistance.

#18 Before February 2015

Zeal

i'd like to try room 16 again with wasd just to see how it works out, but my fav room is 16 cause iz cool

#19 Before February 2015

Smiley

Lol Google , as it seems in your screenshot you just took only a coin . Now how its possible that you beated this map that contains the 16 challenges to be called the best also including 16 gold coins and you only collected just a coin? Did you cheat in this or what? Well can you explain this if you can?

Last edited by Smiley (Oct 22 2010 12:35:53 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Nou

Smiley wrote:

Lol Google , as it seems in your screenshot you just took only a coin . Now how its possible that you beated this map that contains the 16 challenges to be called the best also including 16 gold coins and you only collected just a coin? Did you cheat in this or what? Well can you explain this if you can?

It's simple:
The rooms are so time-consuming, no-one will be able to do it in one sitting. So, we watch people's progress, chat on our tinychat, then when he wants to stop, we allow him to continue where he was later.

One room can take up to 2 hours, with 16 rooms, would you do it in sitting?

No u.

#21 Before February 2015

Smiley

Well thanks for this then but can you get me later to the lvl 9 or to the dionysus lvl because i was there 2 times and now im bored to get there again. We'll talk about this later in tinychat if we can.

Last edited by Smiley (Oct 22 2010 1:53:07 pm)

mustang 1423775887185545

Board footer