Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

cooldude102

Re: bots destroying ee

Why ban bots? If bots didnt exist then EE's population would go down quickly down the hill. 984, 758, 663, 571, 347, 201, 96 and finally 50. Bots are made for helping you with something.
For example, it would be harder to make a shift on c# then on EE. But shifts are quicker and make the game more playable.

Snakes are used for hiding bossers which are noobs.

Digbots are used when you are bored, or like minecraft clones and to unbore you.

There are many other possiblilites with bots, so why ban them? Let me say it one more time.

DONT BAN BOTS!

#127 Before February 2015

hummerz5

?tilla wrote:

Chris could make it so that EE can autoban people who use third-paty tools like EEArtist, just by the sending block speed, if too fast, ban ensues. Simple.

But what happens if a player lags?
All of a sudden, the server gets a flood of messages back-to-back, players get banned.

#128 Before February 2015

abrar11

jemhun wrote:
doh wrote:
abrar11 wrote:

theres a new bot out called "Beta Bot" though it hacks your account so dont tryit

I found a "EE Beta Hack" that just scare peoples. Also does nothing..

Checksums for the file I looked up
SHA256:       a0810a6f6d8b2596a508384e9808b1e4d1dc25cf721896cc5e79262c656def15
SHA1:       2b403214a010012697f1d8c2baf509f1e4435308
MD5:       b790c8dad3b129e6f1b00365fbfc1efd

That's my bot.
How did you guys even found it?
I used it to trick some nubs who are asking me to give them a bot.
So I gave one that says "You have been hacked" after you enter your email and password.
So they got their lesson learned.

As Doh said it does nothing, so don't worry about it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

i dunno some kid was sharing it

#129 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

The only way to get rid of bots is to add the feature right into EE.
Blocks specifically for bosses and races should be out soon!

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#130 Before February 2015

abrar11

or he can just rename the init and the connection cause i highly doubt programmers will rename there innit and connection so people wouldnt beable to use bots simple?

#131 Before February 2015

Persona

*Cough* And it won't end.   This topic is stupid.   The new link in my signature will allow anyone to upload files when I am done.

This was done because with google's terms.   The bots have to be copyright.   Any program you can find on google will be allowed, even if the owner doesn't want it to.   Why?   Because it is impossible to prove a bot as owner is okay with it or not.   Abrar11 prooved this, and you can blame him.

The weebly site was removed on my behalf, since they were warning me about the TOS violation of sharing direct links.
Of course, if the owner proofs it was his, I can confirm it, then i'll ban the submitter.

Google sites removes this.
So I should be in great condition now.

#Let_the_hate_on_me_continue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by Persona (Dec 21 2012 2:51:35 pm)

#132 Before February 2015

cris could somehow move from player io to his own host...
somehow...
(and create a new host)

Last edited by 272 (Dec 21 2012 4:54:27 pm)

#133 Before February 2015

Persona

However, he won't since he pays a crapload for the AI.   Doesn't Chris also own Player.io?
I actually don't know..

#134 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Persona wrote:

However, he won't since he pays a crapload for the AI.   Doesn't Chris also own Player.io?
I actually don't know..

API* And he doesn't pay anything for it, it's free of use for developers, by developers.
Chris is the founder of Player.IO, and contrary to (moronic) beliefs, it is possible to prevents bots from working.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#135 Before February 2015

Persona

?tilla wrote:
Persona wrote:

I actually don't know..

API* And he doesn't pay anything for it, it's free of use for developers, by developers.
Chris is the founder of Player.IO, and contrary to (moronic) beliefs, it is possible to prevents bots from working.

I ment API..   I was typing that statement on a mobile device.
Yes, however Chris stated that he supported bots aslong as they improved the game.
Someone had a image in their signature..

The banning of bots will just kill a great amount of the community, so I wouldn't suggest it.
Blocking certain types of bots can be done, however I am not even sure how he would go against it.

The bot can be hooked up a working client, like Gbot was, so only allowing one account would kill off many until implimented..

whatter 142392224739185

Board footer