Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Re: Everybody Edits Halloween 2011: The winners!

Master1 wrote:

I guess now we'll see a bunch of nubs thinking there all pro with there pumpkin smileys when they shouldnt even have them. Then when you say there level didn't deserve it, you'll be the noob >.>

lol. yeah thats probably the worst part... >.>

Wooted by: (2)

#177 Before February 2015

Master1

Shy Guy wrote:

Wait what? Are they re-judging?
Anyways, I'm kind of disappointed that I got 3rd, I at least wanted second. That way I can have some smileys to add to my collection. Oh well, tough luck for me.

I honestly don't understand how SCAR or Cold Stormers didn't get in because those were really good, and The Joyful Ducks and Slime I dislike. That is total bull.
Chris's friends are horrible judges and this was a horrible contest. Cry Kid Cry should NOT even go lower than second, nor should cold stormers or SCAR. Those maps were beautiful.

Re-judge please, then I will be satisfied.

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I think that instead of rejudging they should just move the whole thing to the EX's judging, that way EX's results, will be the official results.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#178 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

What can I say?

The prizes motivate people into making amazing levels utilizing every skill we have. Then, the prizes make everyone turn on the judges with accusations and mockery, and the losers regret and forget! Except for those who can accept the winners and losers. They move on in life.

The contest has 'revamped' my level-making attitude in EE. I currently have a to-do list of levels I want to make, just because of this Halloween contest practically forcing me to make a level. :>

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#179 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

@Master1^ That's what I meant by re-judging. Do the judging the right way and let EX Crew judge.

Total Bullcrap, I am re-thinking of ever entering a contest again if Chris keeps this up. What a ****.

#180 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I agree with Shy Guy

and also alot of people seem to be confused. Rpgmaster2000 judged the contest alone because chris's friends would not respond. (not blaming rpgmaster2000 its not his fault, he did his best //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ) and i vote for a re-judge as well MG crew alcaratz deserved second, Cry kid Cry deserved second or first and some of the ones in first (not going to mention names) didnt even deserve to be in first...

I really hope that they re-judge even if we have to wait another week

also i dont think ex should judge *only* because alot of the people in the commities are participating in the contest, which i dont think is allowed.

Last edited by Jaybm (Nov 28 2011 4:36:14 pm)

#181 Before February 2015

Panic

I'm going to screw reading all of the text here and just say that I did nothing in the MX² map. It was all Diff and EENinja.
Just saying. pFhcd.png
EDIT: Meh, I have no idea how it won anything. Congrats to other winners, regardless of whether or not they deserved it.

Last edited by Panic (Nov 28 2011 4:38:06 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#182 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Muffin wrote:

Oh wow. How did the last 2 for first win? Why the heck is MX up there? Devilish Terms...

Oh my gosh. This is screwed up.

What was wrong with my map?!?

#183 Before February 2015

Shift

TakoMan02 wrote:

What can I say?

The prizes motivate people into making amazing levels utilizing every skill we have. Then, the prizes make everyone turn on the judges with accusations and mockery, and the losers regret and forget! Except for those who can accept the winners and losers. They move on in life.

The contest has 'revamped' my level-making attitude in EE. I currently have a to-do list of levels I want to make, just because of this Halloween contest practically forcing me to make a level. :>

This.

Seriously, guys, this happens every time; everybody gets really excited and wants the prizes all for themselves, but when the judging comes in all hell breaks loose. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you didn't do a good job, and sure, I disagree with a few winners, but that's life. The Easter Contest didn't go very well either, and it was debated for weeks. Do we really have to do this again?

And PLEASE quit saying EX crew wouldn't be biased; that's a logical impossibility.

#184 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I almost feel like you can't just release the winners but say your re-judging it though.

Seriously, I stand by this. You cant promise winners and then take them away.

#185 Before February 2015

coolmanman

I agree with most people on here, the lvls that won should not be there
Idc about winning cause its only a game but atleast give the good levels that people made what they deserve!!!

#186 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWACxKaUWva0I

Can you guys say if I had the chance to win?

EOpYT.png

I dont know why, its the 1º level with 3D regular. and has some beautifull things.

Just to know.

#187 Before February 2015

Calicara

D-rock2308 wrote:

I almost feel like you can't just release the winners but say your re-judging it though.

It's also not fair to just pick any random winners, it's called a contest for a reason. While the winning levels were decent they were not the best, leading me to believe the judging was un-fair.

So think of it like this, is if fair to give the second best levels the first best prize?

I don't care how late the results were I prefer quality, or quickness.

#188 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I wish everyone would stop wishing they would get ex crew results as the official ones, imagine the chaos when everyone disagres with that. They just need a little reordering.

#189 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Failgirl101 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

It's also not fair to just pick any random winners, it's called a contest for a reason. While the winning levels were decent they were not the best, leading me to believe the judging was un-fair.

So think of it like this, is if fair to give the second best levels the first best prize?

I don't care how late the results were I prefer quality, or quickness.

Ok, So i give you a thousand dollars, first prize lets say, and another person gets 50 dollars for third prize. Would you be happy if I took that 1,000 dollars away saying "Yours wasnt good enough and through re-judging you are moved to third and get only 50 dollars"

#190 Before February 2015

Jaybm

treejoe4 wrote:

I wish everyone would stop wishing they would get ex crew results as the official ones, imagine the chaos when everyone disagres with that. They just need a little reordering.

Yes definatly, and no one is ever going to be 100% pleased with the results, but this doesnt even come close to this, maybe we should vote if we want re-judging or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#191 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Jaybm wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

Yes definatly, and no one is ever going to be 100% pleased with the results, but this doesnt even come close to this, maybe we should vote if we want re-judging or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

but this would be bad, because there are more losers and would want re-judging so that they might win.

#192 Before February 2015

Calicara

No, but technically no prizes have been given out yet, so the results may be out, but they may not be set in stone. No one technically is a winner till their prizes are on their account.

Besides, is it really fair to give $50 dollars to the better levels, and $1000 dollars to the second rate levels?

Not really.

#193 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

It's the judges choice not yours to decide though so you can't say which one is second rate or not.

#194 Before February 2015

Jaybm

D-rock2308 wrote:
Jaybm wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

but this would be bad, because there are more losers and would want re-judging so that they might win.

hmm i guess thats true. also about your $50 theory and stuff, if the level only deserved the 50 it should never of gotten the $1000 dollars in the first place //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#195 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

yes we got third all I can say

#196 Before February 2015

Master1

Here's my best idea. Give these winners their prizes, then rejudge. After that give the new winners their prizes also. That way everyone can be happy.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#197 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Master1 wrote:

Here's my best idea. Give these winners their prizes, then rejudge. After that give the new winners their prizes also. That way everyone can be happy.

hmm i think this is a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#198 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Not the worst.

#199 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Jaybm wrote:
Master1 wrote:

hmm i think this is a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Best idea I heard I think RPGMaster2000 should take this idea and do it. But if the winners from the first judging win again they would have another group take their spot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#200 Before February 2015

calculusguy

So I had to read this entire thread... And found that EX crew didn't win? Chris's friends=noobs.

RPGMaster2000 14239582883144

Board footer