Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mustang

EX Pro (EX Crew) Rainbow Roadrage

Just released a short time ago, the EX Crew is proud to present Rainbow Roadrage:

36686200.png

We've released it under EX Pro due to the fact that the rooms and challenges inside this map are extremely difficult, and in fact this is the hardest map we're made so far. We still encourage everyone to try it regardless of skill level, and to not give up easily.

The current link for the map is http://everybodyedits.com/?/17o-EX-PRO-Rainbow-Roadrage. We will likely repost this map often until we have a few winners, which may take awhile!

Remember, if you get stuck please ask for help in our public chat, www.tinychat.com/ex1. Good luck, and have fun!

Feedback is definitely welcome.

Last edited by mustang (Aug 11 2010 1:18:21 am)

#2 Before February 2015

juvey

Re: EX Pro (EX Crew) Rainbow Roadrage

i got try again tommorow

#3 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Now that's a challenging level. Nice work.

#4 Before February 2015

mustang

Thanks Rurigok. Everyone who has so far played the map has found it challenging. We have had 3 winners and there are 2 more on the very last room but who had to quit for the night (they will of course be allowed to start back in the last room when they return).

To be honest, we are pleasantly surprised to see so many people with the determination and patience to tackle a map this difficult and rage inducing. I hope everyone on this forum has at least tried Rainbow Roadrage since every room you beat feels like an accomplishment even if you never get through the entire map.

BTW, we're discovered that rooms 10 and 15 are consistently regarded as extremely difficult by most players, although all of the rooms 11 and higher are regarded as excessively hard.

Last edited by mustang (Aug 12 2010 4:02:07 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Google

Tough map, but very much worth playing and raging over. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

Zap

Hey mustang, how do you screencap like that? I really want to do that to levels I make/help make.

#7 Before February 2015

mustang

Zap wrote:

Hey mustang, how do you screencap like that? I really want to do that to levels I make/help make.

MFL made that particular screenshot, but I'm fairly certain all he did was join the map, open the minimap, hit the "print screen" key on his keyboard, pasted it into paint, and cut out only the part he wanted. I hope that helps.

#8 Before February 2015

Zap

mustang wrote:
Zap wrote:

MFL made that particular screenshot, but I'm fairly certain all he did was join the map, open the minimap, hit the "print screen" key on his keyboard, pasted it into paint, and cut out only the part he wanted. I hope that helps.

That helps plenty, thanks!

#9 Before February 2015

capasha

Uploaded Rainbow Roadrage to my friends beta slot. If someone want to play it. Do it.

Regular | Beta

#10 Before February 2015

njutbart

mustang wrote:

BTW, we're discovered that rooms 10 and 15 are consistently regarded as extremely difficult by most players, although all of the rooms 11 and higher are regarded as excessively hard.

Yeah, I'm raging hard on #10 at the moment. It's a lovely feeling. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Edit: #11 now! Still raging.

Last edited by njutbart (Sep 15 2010 7:32:18 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I... CAN'T... BEAT IT! AAAUUUUGGHHH!!

#12 Before February 2015

njutbart

Crashed while doing the 14th level, but I forgot to take screenshot when I came there. Any chance I could get a boost to at least the previous one?

Screenshots of level 11-13 for proof: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/ … adrage.jpg

Edit: Guess it was the game update that screwed me over. Mute button! <3

Last edited by njutbart (Sep 15 2010 9:03:20 am)

#13 Before February 2015

mustang

njutbart wrote:

Crashed while doing the 14th level, but I forgot to take screenshot when I came there. Any chance I could get a boost to at least the previous one?

Screenshots of level 11-13 for proof: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/ … adrage.jpg

Edit: Guess it was the game update that screwed me over. Mute button! <3

Try to catch one of us in the public chat (www.tinychat.com/ex1) and we'll make sure to put you back in room 14. Getting that far is definitely an accomplishment, but the last three rooms (14, 15, and 16) are the toughest of them all so good luck when you have a chance to try them!

For anyone else who never tried Rainbow Roadrage or who tried it but quit, take this chance to give it a try and see how far you can get. These are some of the most difficult rooms ever created in EE and attempting to beat them is a great way to test (or even improve) your skills.

Last edited by mustang (Sep 16 2010 2:37:13 am)

#14 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

This is probably the sickest room I've ever played, some of these sections are insane.
I'm currently here, after several hours:
http://s3.postimage.org/318wbgbry/EE_Cr … adrage.png (mirror)
I'm falling down there, I've so far been unable to make it to a stop on these dots.
Am I almost there?
I see that some other hardcore players/builders have joined the room (starblinky, bee, daniel1234).
Maybe they'll be able to make it further than where I'm currently at...
I have to go to bed now, work tomorrow, when I'm back from work I'll try to finish the room.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#15 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

MINIMOD POWERS ACTIVATE. dont gravedig.

#16 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Actualy brawler that was a legit post, it wasint like: omg this levelis hard D: . i think it can stay. but thats just me.

#17 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i know it was a legit one, but we all played this room and hate it. this thread just didnt need a revive.

#18 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Brawler700 wrote:

MINIMOD POWERS ACTIVATE. dont gravedig.

Posting in old threads isn't - or shouldn't be - a problem per se.
It's an interesting level and my comment is on-topic in this thread.
If I would've posted something like "lol, yeah" and nothing more, that would've been problematic.
If gravedigging isn't allowed ever then all old threads should be closed and/or moved to an archive board.

#19 Before February 2015

dol257

omg, thanks for revivng. now to get enough skill to beat it...
i am locked in at the start //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by dol257 (Jun 3 2011 2:36:15 am)

#20 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Auch, I just got kicked from the room.
It seems that everybody got kicked, only 215 online now.
I already made it into the next section a while back (after a lot of effort).
I'm not going to replay everything and starting somewhere in the middle would be lame...

#21 Before February 2015

njutbart

Only about 12 months late, but I'm still proud! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/ … /EE_rr.jpg

Last edited by njutbart (Jul 11 2011 1:16:21 pm)

Wooted by:

#22 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

njutbart wrote:

Only about 12 months late, but I'm still proud! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Very nice, congratulations. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#23 2015-04-21 14:11:27

Mainx

Hi. I am an EE God.

IrmSNvc.png

TIeZQ7T.png     SXgDEBO.png

HE uses EEArtist. Told u lol.

Wooted by: (3)
Mainx1429621887497255

Board footer