Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alex

Rules Updates

The forum rules have been given an update.

This covers a few things, mainly things that weren't rules in the past that should have been.

-Alex

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: Rules Updates

Good work Alex!

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

UsuarioTHf

12. Don't ask to be an admin or mod on the forum or EE, you will be banned without warning
12. Do not misuse the report system.

...Two 12?

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

Fixed, haha.

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

marsmissionlego

Sorry, when I will have a talking can you tell what the speech codes, especially in the banning?

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

LOL GRAVEDIG

This is why we need an auto-lock after 60 days or something

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wooted by:

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

I've changed the size limit on signatures from 500px to 350px.

Someone had a 400px signature, and it was way too big, so I think this new size should help.

Wooted by:

#8 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Sounds good but do you know how many pixels one line of plain text takes?

Wooted by:

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

Nope.

I just screenshot it and check in photoshop if I question the size with text

Wooted by:

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

.... errm, I'm assuming mine is alright? I mean, it can't be that big, amirite?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wooted by:

#11 Before February 2015

Alex

yeah, that's fine. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Width of signatures doesn't matte, because it doesn't stretch the page

Wooted by:

#12 Before February 2015

Alex

Added two new rules, both of witch I /thought/ were covered in Rule 1, but have been broken in massive quantities recently.

The rules wrote:

14. Do not ask for someone to pay for you chat, you will be banned without warning.
15. Do not make a topic for something that already exists.

Wooted by:

#13 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Yay, the forum will be a better place now!

Wooted by:

#14 Before February 2015

capasha

What about a rule about worthless Thread titles? Such as ":(" that i saw today.
It's really annoying to see thread titles that don't have anything to do with the thread.

Last edited by doh (Mar 3 2011 11:53:18 am)

Wooted by:

#15 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

What about more reinforcement about the rule on gravedigging? That would be nice.

I read that and then referenced back to a post referring to gravedigging as a useless post. I renounce my previous statement. Carry on, mentlegen.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Mar 3 2011 8:55:16 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wooted by:

#16 Before February 2015

BEE

Rules reformatted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by:

#17 Before February 2015

wobbufet

Alex, a few words for the 'nearly all-hating dictator' of the EE forums:

1. you can't give warnings because someone said something. just rude. seriously, stop.

2. I don't multi account, and because of you, my brother nearly suicided when you banned him from the forum because he wanted to be a bit better than me, and now you claim that multiposting is against the rules of the forum, but it really isn't anywhere. besides, you are the one who disallowed me from editing any changes to my posts, so i have to multipost if i want to update info or a mistake is made.

3. How did they even let you become a mod? You clearly have a small understanding programming, especially with action script, and all you do on the game and here is abuse your 'mod' powers.

4. nearly all of your warnings are given to people who don't break any of the rules, makes you yourself, a rule-breaker, unlike everybody else.

Wooted by:

#18 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

wobbufet wrote:

1. you can't give warnings because someone said something. just rude. seriously, stop.

Yes he can

wobbufet wrote:

now you claim that multiposting is against the rules of the forum, but it really isn't anywhere.

Yes it is. Look at that, right in the rules!

wobbufet wrote:

3. How did they even let you become a mod? You clearly have a small understanding programming, especially with action script, and all you do on the game and here is abuse your 'mod' powers.

Who ever said you need to understand programming at all to become a mod? iirc, Alex isn't even a mod ingame.

wobbufet wrote:

4. nearly all of your warnings are given to people who don't break any of the rules, makes you yourself, a rule-breaker, unlike everybody else.

How does giving people, who, honestly, probably did break rules, warnings make Alex a rule breaker?

lrn2argument

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wooted by:

#19 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

^Hahaha epic lulz atm.

He can give you a warning for saying what you just said, wobb. He can give you a warning for saying pie too many times in one sentence. He can give you a warning for liking the color green. The point is, he is your superior, so respect him, along with the other mods and admins.

Last edited by Tako (Apr 25 2011 9:03:16 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

wobbufet wrote:

Alex, a few words for the 'nearly all-hating dictator' of the EE forums:

2. I don't multi account, and because of you, my brother nearly suicided when you banned him from the forum because he wanted to be a bit better than me, and now you claim that multiposting is against the rules of the forum, but it really isn't anywhere. besides, you are the one who disallowed me from editing any changes to my posts, so i have to multipost if i want to update info or a mistake is made.

Wow. THAT is extremely ironic because I have to ban you for a week.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:
Alex 142394992811504

Board footer