Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Quickchat

tomkazaz wrote:

Actually Shift, there will never be a total lack of communication - we have Kongregate, Armor games, Facebook and other sites.
I think that quickchat is a tool for simple expressions. You can't actually 'talk' to people and say things such as: "Build that here" "Make more art" "Wanna be friends?" "What is your opinion about..." etc..

Actually, tomkazaz, there is often a total lack of communication through EE-- we're talking about the game itself, not third parties that simulate in game chat. How do you propose players on Kongregate communicate with players on Armor Games?

I think quickchat is an alternative method of communication that many find useful. Clearly, it's not up to par with chat, but it's better than nothing. How can you deny that?

Terence22205 142392590235530

Board footer