Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1576 Before February 2015

main_gi

Re: List of People to ban

RHb9T.pnguntested

#1577 Before February 2015

OreoBandit

Newest one: PJ30
<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="82e3ecebefe3eec2fbe3eaededace1edef">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> pass 123321

He is personally going out and giving his account info. away.

#1578 Before February 2015

lolwtfbbq

The Jobhoekstra is my friend and he is on the ban list!
why he is on ban list

#1579 Before February 2015

Bob_

here, another shared, <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="64030506160d01084a0701080117100d0a0b240c0b1009050d084a070b09">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>, mondress
the account is gca but it logs into diegobr now. I checked, identical profiles

#1580 Before February 2015

nothingishere2

If you need chat proof for PJ30:
proof.png

#1581 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

#1582 Before February 2015

Kirby

lopoi, if you say f*ck on the forums it shows up as ****. put a star in his name so we can fix the name later

#1583 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

kirby1394 wrote:

lopoi, if you say f*ck on the forums it shows up as ****. put a star in his name so we can fix the name later

I didnt saw it

Thanks

#1584 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

aiNfE.png

Username is JBMAN12345. The info is yet to be tested!

#1585 Before February 2015

Bob_

5TYbX.png
you know, indirectly telling me to go to hell and all that good flaming
I missed the beginning, but it was just kitty telling me no one likes me for no reason really

and no, i'm never shared, don't listen to kitty

#1586 Before February 2015

main_gi

Bob_ wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/5TYbX.png
I missed the beginning, but it was just kitty telling me no one likes me for no reason really

xd16635.jpg
She must not know the value of money.
Edit: mGSxT.png

Last edited by main_gi (Jan 17 2012 4:53:40 pm)

#1587 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Bob_ wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/5TYbX.png

Kitty is shared.. she/he gave me the information today, it was like
<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="6922001d1d10585b290e04080005470a0604">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
kitty12
or something similar

#1588 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

Im just going to leave this here...

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bedccccbd0d7d0d6d193d9dfccd1cad1fed2d7c8db90ddd1d3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS> simonecristina

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f63476a6e79765d6e6661634f766e676060216c6062">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: marioluigi

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="cea5a1a0a9b68ea9a3b6e0ada1a3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: g  

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ee8d9981978d869b85ae9a8b829b9dc0808b9a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS> blackops10

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="cb81a4ae81a4ae81a4a3a5faf9faf9f88bb2aaa3a4a4e5a8a4a6">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS> qwerty1

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f396819a9d949a80969db38a929b9c9cdd909c9e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS> dillon

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a4c5cacdc9c5c8e4ddc5cccbcb8ac7cbc9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS> 123321

I Have been watching the chat and i have been seeing these people just to let you know!

#1589 Before February 2015

Cooldragon122

Ban cow, he said alot of bad words in ex crew shift. And this is one of his levels: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWTUEi7EwMbEI

It says that it was made by rpgmaster2000 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by Cooldragon122 (Jan 18 2012 5:16:47 pm)

#1590 Before February 2015

Muffin

33ek211.png

Sounds legit to me.

#1591 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Muffin wrote:

He has been going around asking for accounts for about an hour or more..(Curdflappers has, not the actual ipwner)

#1592 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Muffin wrote:

Most definitely.

:.|:;

#1593 Before February 2015

NATANEL

#1594 Before February 2015

Gaing

It won't show up if you put [f...] on the forums. Just put a star like kirby1394 said.

Also i have an account to banned...

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/gaingisafa**ot

Last edited by Gaing (Jan 19 2012 1:24:42 pm)

#1595 Before February 2015

main_gi

Yeah, well, you do realize that the F bomb turns into freak?

#1596 Before February 2015

ace master 11

This is a new account i found in WWW EVERYBODYEDITS (level name)
Beta:NO
Chat:YES
ZENV3.png

#1597 Before February 2015

Criz

KITTY12: Hey
CRIZ86: hiho
KITTY12: Code plz!
CRIZ86: if u pass all
KITTY12: I wont tell! And I don't troll!!
KITTY12: I'll ban u
KITTY12: K I just put u on the bann list, u'll get banned in 3 days
KITTY12: And u CAN'T make any other EE accounts EVERY AGAIN(LIFE)
CRIZ86: sure, thanks
KITTY12: U'll be banned
CRIZ86: noob, now ill report u lol ;d
KITTY12: U don't even   know how 2 report =/
KITTY12: So go f***k ur mom ****
KITTY12: a*s.h**e
Uhm, LOL

Samike - cheating (moving through wall)
Borkid - cheating (moving through wall)

Last edited by Criz (Jan 20 2012 11:41:59 am)

#1598 Before February 2015

main_gi

Criz wrote:

KITTY12: Hey
CRIZ86: hiho
KITTY12: Code plz!
CRIZ86: if u pass all
KITTY12: I wont tell! And I don't troll!!
KITTY12: I'll ban u
KITTY12: K I just put u on the bann list, u'll get banned in 3 days
KITTY12: And u CAN'T make any other EE accounts EVERY AGAIN(LIFE)
CRIZ86: sure, thanks
KITTY12: U'll be banned
CRIZ86: noob, now ill report u lol ;d
KITTY12: U don't even   know how 2 report =/
KITTY12: So go f***k ur mom ****
KITTY12: a*s.h**e
Uhm, LOL

Samike - cheating (moving through wall)
Borkid - cheating (moving through wall)

Kitty sounds real.
Now, it's NOT CHEATING, it's HACKING (or, let's say, stupidity)
Stupidity - the reason I say this is maybe they went through a coin door or they were a god, or they went through a key door at an exact moment OR you were stuck in keys!
Hacking - there's a !mod program, atilla has the highest version, and someone leaked it, but that's old.

#1599 Before February 2015

tristan4567

#1600 Before February 2015

Gaing

You know this is a "List of people to ban" where you banned people who do inappropriate/shared there account/don't do whats right not a "list of topic to show off your animation" right?

Last edited by Gaing (Jan 20 2012 8:11:26 pm)

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer