Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2022-09-13 18:56:45

Nuclear Gandhi

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

2b55b5g wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote 2b55b5g
That's a coasting ISO. The ISO is more about trying to assess where the thread wind's blowing, with some clarifications of misc stuffs in the mix, for the most part.
I'm not a believer in the ISO.
Also there's that attempt to switch to minimania instead of Shadow as the main wagon, but that's more meh

im indeed coasting. i've mostly been sheeping Pqwerty in neighbor chat, and trying to find what scum team is more likely to be true

i haven't been saying my thoughts because, i honestly dont have many, and if i do have thoughts it's just random speculations or theories

for example here's a thought that i have right now. technically everyone that's alive right now voted for MM (me and Oli wanted to hammer), which means both mafia voted for MM. so im wondering which votes would give mafia the least suspicion. there's also me asking if scum fruit vendor can visit their teammates, because if they couldn't, and they were somehow scum this game, we can clear people who got sent a fruit. though i didn't elaborate on that question because i didn't think it'd go anywhere.
that's like the kind of thoughts i'd most often think about, since im used to thinking like this more than scumhunting (that read post of mine in D1 took a while for me to type, cuz im still not used to actively reading people, im more of a logical person if that makes sense), but idk if these thoughts are actually useful.

if you want my reads, currently im unsure what to think of everyone other than Pqwerty and Mini. Pqwerty has been trying to solve the game, which might not mean much here, but he's also doing it in neighbor chat. Mini is clear for me because of cop.

for scumreads i just dont know. if you're scum, it's the same question i asked about MM, who would be your teammate? Gikkle seems to be kinda suspicious of you, you tried to vote BBJ (replaced by Oli) out in D2. i townread Pqwerty and Mini, i know it's not me, so this implies that it's a you/BB team, but idk, BB said that he thought you're a better lynch than MM, and his reasoning for suspecting Shadow (wishy washy reads) doesn't seem like it comes from scum, but at the same time there's also the rule of three from Shadow, and he also scumread MM (but tbf everyone did that). because of that im just unsure about you and BB

if you're not scum, assuming Pqwerty and Mini are both town, there are 2 scums between Gikkle/Oli/BB, it's near impossible imo for scums to be both Gikkle and Oli since Onjit and BBJ were both inactive, which seems to imply that BB must be scum. but then it just goes back to what i said before, im unsure. maybe BB is a deepwolf, or it's somehow a Gikkle/Oli team, after all Gikkle did defend Oli a lot

between Gikkle and Oli, Oli is definitely the more suspicious one, he voted BB first even though he stated that he read MM as scum, idk if that indicates anything but it's weird imo

so im just gonna ask a few questions to try and maybe help the situation since idk what else to do,
Gandhi, do you have any opinions on BB currently?
and BB, what are your thoughts on Gikkle?

I agree Pqwerty is the most towny.
mini I'm willing to trust in the cop check, though Elijah would totally troll too imho https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

I'm gonna be honest, I put my tin foil hat on and say that this "scenario thinking" of yours comes from a wolf perspective more often than not. Because, well, that's how often wolves have to think. My vote stays and I probably won't be online again.
I'd prefer this sequence of actions: eliminate me today, eliminate you tommorow, you flip wolf, in Day6 is final3 day.
gg byee

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#102 2022-09-13 18:58:51

Nuclear Gandhi

But yeh, my guess on 3b55's partner is either Gikkle or Oliwaz: 30/70

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#103 2022-09-13 19:01:05

Nuclear Gandhi

I might come in near eod just to be sure by vote isn't needed for hammer
hoping that's the end of it for me and this game

- Dr. Seuss

#104 2022-09-14 16:55:12

Nuclear Gandhi

I think I remember seeing a post of Gikkle calling minimania/pqwerty/me as the most likely wolves in some giant wall post
get that nonsense outta here https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

I'm ok with either 2b55 or gikkle today w/e

- Dr. Seuss

#105 2022-09-14 16:56:18

Nuclear Gandhi

Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

We'll have to see. But rn it's majority and if we don't vote someone then it's 4v2 lylo. Even if 2B flips town, 3v2 lylo is better than 4v2.

Also we don't have the votes for anyone else since only 3 people are online.

Yeah 3v2 is better
But 2b hasn't even self presed onto Gandhi
And 2b's partner hasn't voted Gandhi, assuming it isn't Gandhi as her partner
So :/

what about yourself? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

- Dr. Seuss

#106 2022-09-14 16:57:42

Nuclear Gandhi

Norwee wrote:

[3] 2b55b5g: Nuclear Gandhi, Minimania, BuzzerBee
[1] Gikkle: Oliwaz144
[1] Nuclear Gandhi: Gikkle

[2] Not voting: 2b55b5g, Pqwerty

4 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

Alert. 6 minutes remaining.

right.. cya tommorow

- Dr. Seuss

#107 2022-09-14 16:58:12

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

Honestly I want to see the Gandhi/Gikkle thunderdome tomorrow

I'm pretty sus of Gikkle tho

good luck with that

- Dr. Seuss

#108 2022-09-15 18:05:59

Nuclear Gandhi

As you all know, at 3v2 one wrong vote and it's game over.
!vote Gikkle

Go ahead and choose between me and Gikkle. If we're both town, the wolves can hammer anyways so choose between us.

I just checked Oliwaz and MM's last opinion of Gikkle and they were sus of him.
To be fair, MM was most of sus of me. But from my perspective, as someone who doesn't really play, I just follow the dead townies and call it a day.

gg wp etc. etc.

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by:

#109 2022-09-15 18:06:19

Nuclear Gandhi

Gikkle wrote:

wth

NOBODY VOTE. If you're town and vote town we pretty much just lose. So if you vote within the first like 60 hours, I'm gonna assume you're scum.

irony

- Dr. Seuss

#110 2022-09-15 21:43:04

Nuclear Gandhi

!unvote

- Dr. Seuss

#111 2022-09-15 22:33:14

Nuclear Gandhi

Minimania wrote:

Special thanks to Buzz for being a stellar teammate, to Norwee for putting a lot of time and effort and dedicating himself for this game, to Oliwaz and Gikkle for coming through when the game needed some replacements, and for all the other players for playing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

BB was stellar indeed

Gikkle wrote:

sigh
gandhi wth

fwiw I unvoted when you were online because I suspected the lack of posts for hours and hours was because waiting to be both online to hammer.
alas you went offline or smthng ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's be real, BB+mini we would never had beaten here. one was greenchecked the other was one of the most widely townread.
gg

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by:

#112 2022-09-15 22:34:55

Nuclear Gandhi

Lumi wrote:

my other suspicion that there was a wolf among 2b/Allen/buzzer TMIing shadow (he was traitor, but was TMIed as not known to other wolves)

I don't understand this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

- Dr. Seuss

#113 2022-09-16 13:24:29

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

Kudos to Lumi and Grilyon on their first game

Also Gandhi thanks for the criticism. I was mad at first but you were right about my bad reads

I was unnecessary abrasive due to bad mood, I don't believe in what I said. Also ironic for me to criticize anyone about anything, hypocrisy at best.

I agree Lumi did good for first game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- Dr. Seuss

#114 2022-09-16 13:25:54

Nuclear Gandhi

Norwee, what's Pqwerty's role card look like? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

- Dr. Seuss

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer