Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-18 06:33:53

Edilights
Website

Re: What are some of your regrets while playing Everybody Edits?

I haven't grown a own community from my country . I am trying now to find some of them in EE to opt EEU. If I don't find them . I would regret it and my friends .
I regret only a thing : If the community itself have been more tolerable , we were more further than now .

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2020-12-18 16:24:42

Gosha

Phinarose wrote:

Being a staff member. Hahaha jk guys (kinda). //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

haha. just kidding... unless??

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2021-03-06 17:11:19

rdococ

Ages ago, back when I played a lot, my internet 'friend' (Linus21 if my memory serves me correctly) wanted to use my account as the group account for his "WC crew" (don't ask me why he named it after toilets). For some reason, my kid brain decided it would be a good idea, and I gave him my password (which, back then, I used for every account!). When usernames and chat came around, they logged in before I did, and decided to set my username to "wcrew".

Not a good idea. I got off really lightly and didn't get my worlds trolled or anything. The worst that happened is that other players saw my username and thought that I was just the guy's alt, but that was about it as far as I can remember. It could have been a lot worse. I would never, ever, share any of my passwords with anyone nowadays, and highly implore everyone here to keep your passwords secret.

Wooted by:
rdococ1615047079788830

Board footer