Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-22 07:59:38, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2020-09-13 05:46:45)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Eternal Pain [W.I.P]

Just a Endless Pain and Infinity Pain inspired world I'm working on, even though not a single human would ever attempt to complete the whole thing.
Oh, and yes, I'm aware that Kira's "Eternal Pain" already exists but I'm making my own NIGHTMARE version of it along with ridiculously long, inhumane mini games. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Eternal Pain
Features

ZblS77e.png

100%? Complete so far...
(Currently refining some things and adjusting some mini games so they're theoretically possible.)

I'm not sorry for making this world, but I had to. I made it just for fun. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d2/011_devil

Edit: If I ever finish making this world, then I would like to see this in the Worst 2 campaign and see if they'll ever make it alive, even though this world may be unlikely to be campaigned, but I'll see.
(Though I'm expecting it to not be campaigned, but if it does, then I'd be shocked and feel satisfied.)

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2020-08-22 10:34:57

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Eternal Pain [W.I.P]

Can't wait to try it out!

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#3 2020-08-22 11:44:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Eternal Pain [W.I.P]

Make there be no checkpoints

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:
Minimania1598093083784365

Board footer