Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-04-27 23:05:44

ShadowsEdge

Re: dish washing

Then you'll be an aristocrat.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#27 2020-04-28 09:04:55

peace

Meep805 wrote:

just lick the plate clean after using it.

Pros:

• cleans plate

• fun. you can make it into a game!

• saliva is a disinfectant, so basically just as good as soap

• quick and easy, your tongue is portable! no need to take the plate anywhere

• no water bill

• dishwashers and sinks get all sorts of mess in the pipes and require expensive cleaning products. your tongue is cheap and easy to clean, just use mouthwash literally ever.

Cons:

• literally none, just trust me

alrihgt you say these thigns but are they really clean then? so you say pour saliv aon th eplate then lick it clean? is saliva bad for our body? also no water bill is  a bith meh because you still need water to drink afterwards as you mentioned +you sitll need to take the plate somwhere like where do you put if after its clean? and are you gonna lick pans clean aswell (after youve coocked) adnd what if for exmaple someone has COIVID-19 are you gonna lick his/her plate aswel? you cant 100% know if someone is sick/ill at home eveyone coudl do their own plate but what if youre in a restaurant you dont say to the costumer hey lick your own plate clean with this pleasse were not sure if ur sick/ill and therefore we may nto do it ourselfes thanks

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#28 2021-09-15 11:41:20

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

:.|:;

Onjit1631616080791287

Board footer