Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: EX Crew - New Official Thread

you do realize your at the back of a line for ex crew behind everyone else on ee.

#27 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ik.   I was being sarcastic. You know, I asid it because everyone else was asking, and i was adding a voice to the pile to be humorous.. und

#28 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

oh. nvm

#29 Before February 2015

supadorf24

In the Central Recruitment Topic, mustang wrote:

The EX Crew will soon being recruiting new members. We recruit new members a bit differently than most crews, since we do not hold tryouts or open applications. Instead, we prefer to invite players with an impressive past history of work.
We will soon send out invitations, so if you do not wish to be overlooked please PM ether MIHB or myself, or post in the EX Crew thread. We will examine the maps in your profile, so if there is a particular map you want us to focus on please let us know.
There is also a chance that our inboxes will become full, so posting in the thread will be a sure way to make sure your message reaches us.

There is no line. People are just putting their names out there.

#30 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

OMG. ex crew is so epic. can i join cause i wanna make it better with the hookjumps and stairs i make that are so epic. you wont ever find someone like me anywhere else. let me join and add my miniage.

/acting like everyone else

#31 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

i would like to make it clear, i never asked to join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i was just reallly tired when i posted that.

@brawler

i remember asking nou that when i beat Fall of zeal, and i was 100% legit, i wasint kidding. i said:

" Im good at bosses and easy minigames "   nou: " Sorry, but thats not the ex crew type, come back when you can do some art though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink " ( not exact words, but close. )

and if nou said something like:
" OMFG ANOTHER NOOB? FOR GODS SAKE, GO PLAY A STAIR LEVEL OR SOMETHING!! "
i would have quit right there :3, so kudos to nou for being so nice when i was newb.

Last edited by Kaosslasher (May 15 2011 9:07:39 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Brawler you need to calm down a bit. There is a lot of implied sarcasm on these forums, and you seem to jump at every single word of it, and take it seriously.

#33 Before February 2015

mustang

The first post has been edited with the following update. You can read the first post by clicking HERE.

Latest News (5/15/2011): Work continues on the Hell map, although much remains to be done before it's ready for release. More importantly, we've started a new map tentatively called "The Gauntlet" which will be the next entry in the EX Pro series. More information will be available on The Gauntlet as it reaches a later stage of development. A third unnamed map is also in the conceptual stage, and it will take advantage of a custom tool to create a very unique effect.

The member list has also been updated to include cyph1e and Aslai for the custom tools they have provided the EX Crew which make editing and uploading maps much easier. There are also a few trial members, but their names will not appear on the official list until they prove themselves by creating quality minis and/or art.

#34 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Seriously brawler //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

and so that this is not spam, in the first post, it says that the vault is not finished, and will appear under map previews... Then it syas that it has been finished, which it has...

Last edited by Pyromaniac (May 16 2011 5:01:02 am)

#35 Before February 2015

mustang

^ Look more closely, those were two different updates listed in the older news section. Two older updates are retained just in case some people missed them, which is why the outdated information about the preview was still listed.

The first post has been edited with the following update. You can read the first post and see the map preview by clicking HERE.

Latest News (5/16/2011): Progress has been surprisingly rapid on the third unnamed map mentioned in the previous update, and it looks like it will be ready for release within 24 hours. A brief description along with a pic of the minimap have been added to the map preview section, although a still image cannot capture its unique feature. The map will likely be named "Shift", and its name will make perfect sense once everyone has a chance to play it.

We're hopeful that Hell can still release by the weekend, while The Gauntlet remains in the very early stages of development. More news will be provided on those maps sometime later.

#36 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

shift looks like a fun level. i guess its a boss, but it probably isnt.

#37 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Oh, lol. I thought you were talking about the username shift, not a title.

This is the best crew on EE, imo. Quantity OR quality? EX choses both.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#38 Before February 2015

Lugnuts

Can't wait to see the new hell map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#39 Before February 2015

BEE

You should add a consultant section and say I'm one ;D

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#40 Before February 2015

mustang

The first post has been edited with the following update. You can read the first post by clicking HERE.

Latest News (5/17/2011): We have finished Shift and it has now been officially released. You can find the thread and the links to the map by clicking HERE. This map is a bit different from our previous works since it requires a bot to function, so always double check the map name to see if it's "ON" or "OFF" before joining.

Shift is basically a competition between other players to be the last one standing. A room is randomly selected from a database and created in the central box, and the last player to finish is eliminated (sometimes more than one player is eliminated in the early rounds). The process then repeats with another random room and another elimination until there is only one player left. The game then starts all over with everyone able to compete again.

The rooms are still in the beta phase, so we will be watching and making edits as necessary. Enjoy the map, and as always feedback is welcome in the map thread.

#41 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

D-rock2308 wrote:

Level list it should say Trolled Minigames, not just Minigames, right?

Apparently my post was unrecognized with the swarm of nubs asking to join.

So here.

#42 Before February 2015

mustang

D-rock2308 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

So here.

Trolled Minigames is not the official name. It just makes it easier for people to know what map they're talking about, since if I use just "Minigames", the official name, it would be very vague.

Example, "Do you remember playing minigames?" versus "Do you remember playing trolled minigames?"

#43 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

mustang wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

So here.

Trolled Minigames is not the official name. It just makes it easier for people to know what map they're talking about, since if I use just "Minigames", the official name, it would be very vague.

Example, "Do you remember playing minigames?" versus "Do you remember playing trolled minigames?"

Well your just contradicting yourself there. By putting MINIGAMES as the official name your saying it is to vague, but people call it by trolled minigames, so wouldn't that be the memorable name people think of? Also, In game I thought it was Trolled Minis.

Oh well, not involved in this crew anyway.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (May 17 2011 2:59:50 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

mustang

D-rock2308 wrote:

Well your just contradicting yourself there. By putting MINIGAMES as the official name your saying it is to vague, but people call it by trolled minigames, so wouldn't that be the memorable name people think of? Also, In game I thought it was Trolled Minis.

Oh well, not involved in this crew anyway.

It's not vague when it is listed in the worlds list as EX Crew Minigames. When people talk about the map, it's just a habit to use trolled minigames to make it clear they're not just talking about some generic minigame map.

I'm not sure at all why you have a problem with the name, no one else does.

#45 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Do you think you can make your posts pretty and add the minimaps to the levels, mustang?

#46 Before February 2015

mustang

Shy Guy wrote:

Do you think you can make your posts pretty and add the minimaps to the levels, mustang?

I definitely plan on adding minimap pics and links to the Released Maps section when I have the time and will. Sometimes it hard to find enough of both, but it will get done.

#47 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

brawler to the rescue. ill start making minimap pics and giving them to you mustang so you dont have to.

#48 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

EX crew is the future of everybody edits. You probably get this alot! Shift boss is awesome but there was this bug where when your in the safe zone and your on one of the open coin doors while everything moves it gets really weird.

#49 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

ayag.jpg
bootysnatch.jpg
darkcity.jpg
cubemo.jpg
illusionnew.jpg
illusionold.jpg
rainbowroadrage.jpg
lightspeed.jpg
shiftk.jpg
bearsm.jpg
trollminis.jpg
vaulte.jpg
zealj.jpg
icelvl.jpg
babel.jpg

testing the images.

EDIT: added links and pics are now clickable and will send you to nonbeta.

Last edited by RhazhBash (May 17 2011 5:56:36 pm)

#50 Before February 2015

Nou

Thanks brawler, but they're here too: http://forumify.com/ee/wiki/index.php?title=EX_Crew

And your pics have a rather low quality, what did you do to them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

mustang 1423840990120442

Board footer