Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Dragonslayer 245

Re: EE Crew!!

Ok thanks ipwner. I will just wait for a mission or an assignment from this crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue And one more thing my profile is private just ask me if you wanna see my worlds.

Last edited by Dragonslayer 245 (Nov 20 2012 7:03:52 am)

#102 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I quit. Sorry. I dont want to.

#103 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

:c Ok Thegame....... well I guess that means you're back in, Jabatheblob1! ;D Maybe PM me email?
@Dragonslayer25, yes that would be very useful -- make it public //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
@Gta Thanks GTA... D: I'll miss u. 3: So could crew members ppppllllleeeeaaaasssseeee send me your emails?! I'm running out of space on iPwner, so I'm going to start adding people on Pog ... first person to send me email gets to be added on my main account! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But hey, I will always bring Pog to levels I am working on, so :3.

BTW... are you guys ever active? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Since like NO ONE in the crew currently is someone who comes into levels I am in as well more than once a week... and like, 1/10 times I am working on a crew level then. >:T

Last edited by ipwner (Nov 20 2012 7:48:44 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#104 Before February 2015

narbcakes

hey     could i join perhaps? id love to be a tester and i can do a few minis =P
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/narbcakes
dats my profile, im super proud of prototype mars and i had a friend help me do some backgrounds i didnt have,
also working on minis for that world
check out superhard to code too ^^

#105 Before February 2015

Dragonslayer 245

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="285b45497718191a1b685149404747064b4745">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> is my email //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#106 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

PM the links and let us do a come and build.   Your way just causes stress when people can't make it and not everyone gets input.

#107 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

i usually check if any of my friends is online 3 times a day and if not i usually dont play at all, but sometimes i log in and try to create worlds... but let me summarize how my worldmaking goes...
70% of the time i try to make world but make like 20 blocks then i get bored
20% of the time i create a half or quarter of a level until i abandon it... or maybe i return to it later.
9% of the time i create a level but everyone think it sucks even thougth i think its awesome
1% of the time i create a level other people like!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#108 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

hey guys i'm back!! I just got back from seattle and yeh >;D WB to me! xX~^_____^~Xx Moonchcakes and woozles //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#109 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

ipwner wrote:

Hmm.. I'm not sure hon' , I don't know who you are AND you didn't give me the code in that boss >:0 Jk ;D I'll check your profile, if it's private make it public okee? Okee dokee artichoke-ee! ;>

IPWNER , i got hacked   , my world was got cleared , i'm doing a new world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#110 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

EE Crew members I will be distributing a link to all of you on the Great world we are working on!-- jus' go there when you all get on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue With any luck, we'll find the whole crew to be there, some day... :O I can't wait to have an actual crew effort that's more than just me or a moderator and me! >;[

Im A ®a®ity ®

#111 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

ipwner wrote:

Kicked/Quit
[...]
"-Number1Kirbyfan10 ~ idk what he should do??o!!! "

I find this a bit unfair. I can make minis. I can train myself to do good art. How about that? I would actually help if you went online when I do, go into a crew world, and give me code.

#112 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

and what is the link ipwner? lol

#113 Before February 2015

Wormman123

I want to join. I want be NUB artist.

#114 Before February 2015

snacker30

I was reading up on the forum about crews and i saw yours so i came to tell ipwner he might have been hacked because he is at my level repetitivly spamming chat and i wanted to let you know ipwner so thats it and i'll see yall later....:rolleyes:

#115 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

ipwner Y U NO ONLINE D:

#116 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

News:
iPwner has been banned and I am a messenger from iPwner to these forums and vice-versa. iPwner told me to post here, and he hinted about a new level.

#117 Before February 2015

jenyafio100

mrflame wrote:

Join... OR DIE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

warned for this post: u can't kill someone, be posting nice.

#118 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

jenyafio100 wrote:
mrflame wrote:

Join... OR DIE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

warned for this post: u can't kill someone, be posting nice.

Do not act like a moderator; consider this your warning for minimodding/off-topic spamming.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#119 Before February 2015

fille02

ca i be ee crew

#120 Before February 2015

Shiftbot

Fille02 stop spam.

#121 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

file02: warned for spam. The buttons are not toys.

Shiftbot: Warned for minimodding. JUST report it, and don't try to handle it yourself. That's the mods' jobs.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#122 Before February 2015

fille02

sorry but can i join ee crew before its a great crew i am good at boss/art/minigames/music

#123 Before February 2015

Dragonslayer 245

287kdat.png heres my screenshot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile if ever this will be posted in the first page put under Our Dragon Slayer

Last edited by Dragonslayer 245 (Jan 6 2013 12:58:41 am)

#124 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

i'm back from brazil!   but now that i'm back... we should REALLY get a move on and make some beneficial progress! i was sitting in the airplane, just waiting, doing nothing, and i said... "this is not beneficial."

BUT THIS IS! ee crew is BACK! (even though it never raelly grew in the first place)

Last edited by ipwner (Jan 12 2013 7:14:39 am)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#125 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

yeah lets DO IT!! im going to make a puzzle world rigth away lol

iPwner1521162175699214

Board footer