Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

chrisship

I cant get the new smileys

welll i heard they wer free now i decided hhey i wanna try them i signed in my face book and everything and ther enot there D:: how plz tell me:(

Last edited by chrisship (Aug 11 2010 1:00:46 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: I cant get the new smileys

They're not free, they're still only there if you paid anything as far as I know.

#3 Before February 2015

Watashii

They are impossible to get now. If you donated any amount of money before today, you should have them when you connect to facebook.

#4 Before February 2015

Red

How do you mean impossible?

#5 Before February 2015

Watashii

Red wrote:

How do you mean impossible?

They are impossible to buy now. If you bought them before today, you still have them.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I am certain there will be a way to get them in the future, but for now you cannot get them if you did not already have them.

#7 Before February 2015

Red

Ooh, just noticed that you can't donate anymore for the smileys ._.
Can someone tell why Chris did that :s

#8 Before February 2015

jDodson99

Probably to let people know that the donation promotions only last a certain amount of time before you can't get whatever is being offered anymore. That way people will donate (even if it's just a dollar) to get the things before they go 'out of print'.

Sorry if that was confusing.

Last edited by jDodson99 (Aug 11 2010 3:21:02 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

FMaster

jDodson99 wrote:

Probably to let people know that the donation promotions only last a certain amount of time before you can't get whatever is being offered anymore. That way people will donate (even if it's just a dollar) to get the things before they go 'out of print'.

Sorry if that was confusing.

It is not confusing. I understand it :rolleyes:

#10 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Haha, i got my smileys. Hope they'll never come back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Ryan

Shesiressu wrote:

Haha, i got my smileys. Hope they'll never come back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Saame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

Littlegator

Feels like more of a "hey screw you guys, I don't want your money!" thing tbqh. I was gonna' donate like $10 today but that's not happening any more.

#13 Before February 2015

Rurigok

He should of at least told us they were only up for a limited time.

chrisship 1423854788106644

Board footer