Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sykodeus

EX followers, new tinychat !

Hi everyone !

After the sad new of EX's disbanding, a few of us took a decision : even if the group died, their chat could not die. We have had a lot of fun there. So, instead of tinychat/ex1, you now have

tinychat/egg1

(weee, i love emphasizing things //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile )

Egg in reference of the Egg Crew, parody tested and approved by EX heads themselves x)
So, even without EX, if you loved them, please come :O the good atmosphere in their chat must remain ! Even though i won't be here next week, i'm counting on you to make this room survive !

Today, a room has been created (originally by me to attract the usual people from ex1 to egg1, but it became popular...) as a memorial to EX Crew. Here is how it looks.
exmemorial.png
Originally there was only the message on the left, but google, musket and laszlosk came and the four of us made the room. Special thanks to musket for recreating MFL's ideas on the bottom right corner //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

It has been played by over 700 people now.

seven hundred people are missing you already EX. Please come back someday ='O

#2 Before February 2015

mustang

Re: EX followers, new tinychat !

I doubt we will come back again, due to changes in EE and the fact that MFL has left for good while MIHB and myself simply lack the time to produce quality maps anymore. However there's always a slight chance that just maybe we will decide to make one more, or at least repost our old ones, but don't count on it happening.

I'm touched by the tribute in this thread, and happy to hear our fans will continue to chat together in a new tinychat. I saved the memorial map and I will make sure all of the EX Crew members get at least a chance to see it. Thanks, it's nice to know we had so many fans, and its the appreciation from our fans that will make it so hard for us not to come back to make one last map.

Last edited by mustang (Aug 20 2010 12:20:49 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Sykodeus

I am greatly honoured, mustang //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

The map has nothing special, really. We just added random elements one by one. But the fact such a simple map has reached about 1000 played means everything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Just like you, this map was a symbol, more than a nice map.

#4 Before February 2015

Sykodeus

WTF, did egg1 die in just a week ?

Come on, have you forgotten EX already ?

#5 Before February 2015

MIHB

Syko, are you helping with our stupid minigame fest today?

#6 Before February 2015

Sykodeus

OMGWTFLOL is that ? :O

Can't really, but i'd fancy have a look.

Sykodeus 1423854960106472

Board footer