Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Smileys In Bold

Hello everyone I am making a series of smileys but in bold!
My Internet is slow currently so until I upload you wont see the bold smileys but display will be like this

|                                      Image                                         |
                                         |                                                                                            |
                                         |___________________________________|

1. (name)

2. (name)

3. (name)

4. (name)

5. (name)

6. (name)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Cola11423855063106369

Board footer