Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mustang

New EX Crew map coming very soon

I am please to announce that the EX Crew has almost completed a brand new map entitled "Are You a God?", and as the name suggests this will be the second in the EX Pro series due to its extreme difficulty. However, we will also include viewing corridors and some light minigames as alternative activities, so everyone should check out the map regardless of skill level since there will be something there for all types of players.

The theme for the map is based on Greek mythology, for in order to become a god you must pass the challenges set by 16 deities with representatives from the Olympian gods, the Protogenoi (primordial deities), and the Titans. This will be no easy task, and those who successfully defeat each challenge will be forever immortalized as a god among mortals.

We expect the map to be finished within 20 hours at the absolute latest, and when it's released we will be sure to make an official map (room) thread which will contain the beta and normal links. In the mean time practice and prepare yourselves for the most difficult (non-cheap) map ever released.

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: New EX Crew map coming very soon

Sounds Fun!

and hard

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Wait, Ex crew is back for bussiness? Hooray!! No problema, Sounds like it's going to be an awesome level.

#4 Before February 2015

RT

cant wait ^_^

#5 Before February 2015

Dayimo

Yesssssss.     Good to see that your back, EX Crew! I can't wait either //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Nou

No u.

mustang 1423855451105981

Board footer