Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-11-30 23:42:15

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: Elementary!

...and arris is an easy enough world that you can beat it in 5-10 minutes

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by: (4)

#52 2018-12-01 16:44:54

peace

muntandevle can you explain whats happening in ur world T5/water?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#53 2018-12-01 16:47:40, last edited by MWstudios (2018-12-01 16:48:33)

MWstudios

peace wrote:

It's a bit chaotic psycho that appears to be animated but hardens the controls. Your goal is to jump over (or under) all the monsters made of clouds and spikes and get to the finish
And the blue monsters seem to move randomly, don't know how did he make that but it's pretty annoying

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#54 2018-12-01 17:12:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MWstudios wrote:
peace wrote:

It's a bit chaotic psycho that appears to be animated but hardens the controls. Your goal is to jump over (or under) all the monsters made of clouds and spikes and get to the finish
And the blue monsters seem to move randomly, don't know how did he make that but it's pretty annoying

It's created through portals aligned along the roof of the chamber you are in. Each time you are boosted by the arrows to touch the top you go through a portal. Each portal leads to the exact same location in an identical chamber except the fish are moved. This simulates frames of animation. There are 6 frames in total so each fish moves forwards 2 spaces, flips, backwards 2 spaces, and then flips again for the 6th space. Blue fish move 2 spaces per frame to essentially act as faster fish.

8SeYNVT.png

Because of the way portals work, everytime you enter one you are aligned to the centre of that block. It's a little disorientating but you should get used to it. My advice is to be patient with your movements. Learn where the fish are moving to in each frame by using the seaweed in the background as markers. My biggest piece of advice to people playing my world is to learn when and how the fish move. If you're just trying to rush through it then of course you're going to die. You need to time your movement, become a part of the animation.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#55 2018-12-01 21:58:39

peace

i died a lot by the fits ckoud fish so i was wondering hwo this was done now i understand and iwll win this easier

peace.png

Wooted by:

#56 2018-12-02 17:24:15

KirbyKareem

water t5 is the best level, but its awful for a campaign because of its difficulty

aka
i LOVELOVELOVE the level
but because it was ccampaigned
it sux
never let your levels be campaigned if curators add it without permission stop em

VOKXwvt.png

#57 2018-12-02 19:21:34, last edited by Slabdrill (2018-12-02 19:21:44)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

so now that i've done most of the rest...

general hardest worlds i think (in order from easiest to hardest) is [fire 4] [space 4] [space 2] [wind 3] (probably space 5 here)

note: difficulty tends to be exaggerated when you can't figure out how to do a mini. The minis in space 4 were clear enough (and not frustratingly hard) that my problem was purely that I couldn't get the inputs right rather than me wondering if I'm doing it wrong.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

#58 2018-12-03 15:58:24

MWstudios

KirbyKareem wrote:

water t5 is the best level, but its awful for a campaign because of its difficulty

aka
i LOVELOVELOVE the level
but because it was ccampaigned
it sux
never let your levels be campaigned if curators add it without permission stop em

oh yeah
maybe campaigns would have higher quality/better art if the levels were made by active people, since a lot of blocks have been added this year
and they would enjoy that, one does not simply care about his level being campaigned if he doesn't play EE anymore

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#59 2018-12-03 17:39:59

Grilyon2

KirbyKareem wrote:

• User Generated Material
    In this agreement you give Everybody Edits the right, without special compensation, to publish the Worlds, Games and Material you make for an unlimited time throughout the world on the internet, on TV or any other medium. Thus you give Everybody Edits the right to use, copy, present, reproduce, display, edit, integrate, license as well as distribute the Games and Material which you have created, for both commercial and noncommercial use.

https://everybodyedits.com/terms

Wooted by: (2)

#60 2018-12-03 19:04:44, last edited by peace (2018-12-03 19:05:27)

peace

Campaign world user agreement. wrote:

Hi!
Congratulations! Your level has been selected to be part of a campaign. However, to make a world part of a campaign, some changes in rights have to be made. Of course, we will only make it part of a campaign if you allow us to do so,because it has some consequences for you and your world:

peace.png

#61 2018-12-03 21:26:52

skullz17

Grilyon2 wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

In this agreement you give Everybody Edits the right, without special compensation, to publish the Worlds, Games and Material you make for an unlimited time throughout the world on the internet, on TV or any other medium. Thus you give Everybody Edits the right to use, copy, present, reproduce, display, edit, integrate, license as well as distribute the Games and Material which you have created, for both commercial and noncommercial use.

Really gosha, you wooted this post? Horrible misunderstanding of the relationship and proper dialogue that should exist between staff and players. Considering what happens to a world when it gets campaigned, most people would not want their world to be campaigned without their permission. I know there has been a case where the world was not even finished when it got campaigned. Now that user cannot go back to complete it even if they want to. If the staff blatantly chooses not to respect our wishes and justifies it with "because we can", what are we supposed to do?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#62 2018-12-03 23:31:36

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

skullz17 wrote:
Grilyon2 wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

Really gosha, you wooted this post? Horrible misunderstanding of the relationship and proper dialogue that should exist between staff and players. Considering what happens to a world when it gets campaigned, most people would not want their world to be campaigned without their permission. I know there has been a case where the world was not even finished when it got campaigned. Now that user cannot go back to complete it even if they want to. If the staff blatantly chooses not to respect our wishes and justifies it with "because we can", what are we supposed to do?

We got permission for every level in the Elemental Campaigns. Took us months. Not sure why this conversation even went in this direction. Even tried to make sure the world owner was present whenever possible if we wanted to make any changes, including when we edited Deeper after release, when I asked CommanderKitten to edit it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Xenonetix-2.png

#63 2018-12-03 23:54:55

skullz17

Xenonetix wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Grilyon2 wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

We got permission for every level in the Elemental Campaigns. Took us months. Not sure why this conversation even went in this direction. Even tried to make sure the world owner was present whenever possible if we wanted to make any changes, including when we edited Deeper after release, when I asked CommanderKitten to edit it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That is an improvement then. I'm just commenting on the notion that the TOS justifies adding a world to a campaign without the owner's permission, while reflecting on past incidents.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#64 2018-12-07 17:56:51

Kira

Finally a campaign that stands out from your typical "5 Easy to Hard worlds with the same theme".

Cool concept in general, and good choice of worlds as well although I agree that the difficulty tags are very misleading.

You should let Ravanub judge the difficulty of each world, since he is the closest to the average skilled player in this campaign team. Only makes sense to me. I want to see more of these in the future.

#65 2018-12-09 05:14:45, last edited by Doodle (2018-12-09 05:20:24)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

That new aura makes me want to complete all Elemental worlds I might just do it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
yeye

daaaangg Kira you just diss Master1 so bad. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL I would love to see you both race. I might even pay the winner 20 bucks

Wooted by:
Doodle1544328885734535

Board footer