Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Zumza

Re: New Forums

Kaslai wrote:
Echo! wrote:
Kaslai wrote:

Not at all. A social engineering attack, like the one you carried out, is considered fraud and is unquestionably illegal.

And? Just because something is against the law, it doesn't mean the act it's self is morally wrong, just because the law says it does not want people to do it..

I was merely stating a fact. I have no interest in discussing morality or anything of similar subjective manner, as that leads to Atilla going on a ban-spree. This forum is only for discussing facts. Opinions are to remain in PMs or elsewhere.

If the opinos are with same teme as topic why should I pm?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#27 Before February 2015

skullz17

Kaslai wrote:
Echo! wrote:
Kaslai wrote:

Not at all. A social engineering attack, like the one you carried out, is considered fraud and is unquestionably illegal.

And? Just because something is against the law, it doesn't mean the act it's self is morally wrong, just because the law says it does not want people to do it..

I was merely stating a fact. I have no interest in discussing morality or anything of similar subjective manner, as that leads to Atilla going on a ban-spree. This forum is only for discussing facts. Opinions are to remain in PMs or elsewhere.

Well people are inevitably going to talk about their opinions and you can't suppress a person's opinion. Besides, imagine how boring a discussion would be with just FACTS. Nothing to argue about. Everyone agrees. Nothing new.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#28 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Kaslai wrote:
Echo! wrote:
Kaslai wrote:

As I was saying in a previous topic, I'm no longer getting involved in the warning system. I'll leave it up to the original moderators to demonstrate their moderation; which may or may not be just as erroneous to you.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm attempting to change the new warning system to better match the old rules while taking advantage of the benefits the new system provides. That means loosening up on minor warnings like certain types of spam while cracking down on serious stuff like flaming. Another benefit of the system is that old, infrequent rule breakers don't get permabanned like they did for a while on the old forums.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#30 Before February 2015

Creature

Different55 wrote:

I'm attempting to change the new warning system to better match the old rules while taking advantage of the benefits the new system provides. That means loosening up on minor warnings like certain types of spam while cracking down on serious stuff like flaming. Another benefit of the system is that old, infrequent rule breakers don't get permabanned like they did for a while on the old forums.

I have a idea: Porcentage(%) level. Im thinking about more...

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#31 Before February 2015

Cyral

How did you guys manage to receive the site? Got all the files and copied the databases? Nice job for bringing it back anyways, even though no one plays EE anymore.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Wooted by:

#32 Before February 2015

Creature

EE Beast wrote:

no one plays EE anymore.

Atleast nearly 400 players still playing ee(Not means online now)

Wooted by:

#33 Before February 2015

Cyral

Creature wrote:
EE Beast wrote:

no one plays EE anymore.

There used to be like 1000 players online at once.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Wooted by:

#34 Before February 2015

Creature

EE Beast wrote:
Creature wrote:
EE Beast wrote:

no one plays EE anymore.

There used to be like 1000 players online at once.

This is excluding the fake bomber.

Wooted by:

#35 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

EE Beast wrote:

How did you guys manage to receive the site? Got all the files and copied the databases? Nice job for bringing it back anyways, even though no one plays EE anymore.

We, "recovered" the databases and merged the old custom files that cyclone made with the new version of fluxbb to allow for all the features to work but with the highest security.

Wooted by:

#36 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Meredith wrote:
EE Beast wrote:

We, "recovered" the databases and merged the old custom files that cyclone made with the new version of fluxbb to allow for all the features to work but with the highest security.

Not what I would call highest security considering there were XSRF flaws for a while. Although fixed now, it could have done worse.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#37 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Good going Atilla. Wish you all the luck in the world.

5671.jpg

Wooted by:

#38 Before February 2015

Maskestrio

I liked these old forums. Even though I have not made many posts, I am sure I am going to have a great time here, with lots of   interesting posts to read. This is a bit late, but welcome back, forums. ie2u3.png

Last edited by Maskestrio (Jan 18 2014 10:56:14 am)

Wooted by:

#39 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I am quite suprised to see this back up, though I can see minor differences, especially with how the quick reply box appears.

Nevertheless, I am glad to be back. Even if I am sporadic at best, considering I've lost complete interest.

Wooted by:

#40 Before February 2015

Noctis

Hey Arceus !!!

Wooted by:

#41 Before February 2015

Creature

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Hey Arceus !!!

Topics have to be discussed, not for say hi.

Wooted by:

#42 Before February 2015

Zumza

Creature wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Hey Arceus !!!

Topics have to be discussed, not for say hi.

I say hi to the new forum.
Problems?

Wooted by:

#43 Before February 2015

Anch

Wut... is... going... on... here...

Wooted by:

#44 Before February 2015

Zumza

anch159 wrote:

Illegality. That it seems to be...
I am not happy that someone get my password and my words and put them into a new site without my permission.
At everybody that contributed to that happen in profile should write "Law is coming to me, help!"

Last edited by The Doctor (Mar 8 2014 6:13:01 am)

Wooted by:

#45 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

The Doctor wrote:
anch159 wrote:

I am not happy that someone get my password and my words and put them into a new site without my permission.
At everybody that contributed to that happen in profile should write "Law is coming to me, help!"

No problem, I can delete your account if you wish.
You posted on a public forum, one should always expect to be logged in modern times.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#46 Before February 2015

Anch

Lol this conversation is getting off topic, maybe someone should lock it?

Wooted by:

#47 Before February 2015

Zumza

XxAtillaxX wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
anch159 wrote:

You posted on a public forum, one should always expect to be logged in modern times.

I really don't want to fight but I agreed this   http://eeforumify.com/register.php .

Wooted by:

#48 Before February 2015

Anch

The Doctor wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

I really don't want to fight but I agreed this   http://eeforumify.com/register.php .

Link doesn't work? Just leads to index.

Wooted by:

#49 Before February 2015

Zumza

anch159 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

The link is fine but you need to be disconnected to see it. Moderators/admins blocked the link for already registered users....

Wooted by:

#50 Before February 2015

Anch

The Doctor wrote:
anch159 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

The link is fine but you need to be disconnected to see it. Moderators/admins blocked the link for already registered users....

Oh lol no wonder.

Wooted by:
colon1423999022472909

Board footer