Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

New Forums

Hi everyone.

The original forum address was taken back by Cyclone, so we decided to move here.

As is evident, and most of you probably have realized, the original forums were
taken down for months on end.

I've personally contacted Cyclone about this and there seems to be a chance amid the current times,
that the original forums might return.

Posts made within these forums do not necessarily apply to the original forum, so they have
a possibility of being lost. If this is the case, just recreate said topics in the original forums.

New posts on the original forums might be added here within days of their creation,
assuming the original forums are recovered, of course...

Until then, these forums are up and containing old posts and whatnot. Discussions are free
to persist here, if you so wish to use this forum as a secondary mirror-like forum. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Please leave posts regarding this within this topic.

Thanks.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Re: New Forums

It's nice to see that the forums are back. Of course, I've heard rumors over at Kongregate that you and meredith were planning to steal our passwords and hack into our accounts on EE and whatnot, but I'm sure that isn't true at all, right? RIGHT?

Anyways, thanks for bringing it back. Good to see this place again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Not all all. Everybody Edits accounts are useless, as well as it being counter-intuitive to ruin an opportunity for an established community.

Thanks for sticking through.

The reason ee.formify.com is now "coming soon", is because Cyclone intervened and took back the domain name that he previously wasn't using for months.

EDIT: Replied to the kongregate forum, lots of jumping to conclusions but hopefully that settled it.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Not all all. Everybody Edits accounts are useless, as well as it being counter-intuitive to ruin an opportunity for an established community.

The reason ee.formify.com is now "coming soon", is because Cyclone intervened and took back the domain name that he previously wasn't using for months.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, then. I was the one who made that topic in Kong, guess I was paranoid.

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Aoitenshi wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, then. I was the one who made that topic in Kong, guess I was paranoid.

It's understandable, I would be too under the conditions that it was only up for a single day.
However, it is still a good idea to have multiple passwords for every site.

Alas, it kind of proves that there is reason to have different passwords, it could have had ill intent behind it.

Someone mentioned that the forums will actually return soon, I can only hope so. Then again, I'll probably be banned, oh well.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Noctis

I guess this means we can explore the "good worlds" now. This may be a chance to revitalize the EE worlds again...

Wooted by:

#7 Before February 2015

Helvi

Great job Atilla. As always.

Last edited by Helvi (Dec 25 2013 9:48:33 am)

Hi.

Wooted by:

#8 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Wow, I'm suprised I've gone so long without these forums. As one of the biggest fans fans of thiese forums, it feels weird coming back to it. Though, I'm sure I'll be making dozens of posts a day sooner or later. I'm filled with so many different deep emotions, that I don't know what to say, but this is just so amazing.

#9 Before February 2015

skullz17

Thanks for making this, but it should have been made sooner - apparently the old forum is coming back soon.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#10 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

skullz16 wrote:

Thanks for making this, but it should have been made sooner - apparently the old forum is coming back soon.

I agree that maybe it should have been made sooner, but it was Meredith's idea to retrieve what was lost whilst possible. All data on unused dedicated machines are wiped after a period of time.

But if/when Cyclone decides to return with the forums, great! Although, I have doubts that he actually has access to the databases and whatnot...as that being the case could be inferred from his email messages.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#11 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Thanks for bringing them (somewhat) back!

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#12 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

Thanks Atilla

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#13 Before February 2015

Creature

Thanks for bringing ee forumify back! I dont want have negative reputation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#14 Before February 2015

Zumza

So, you ask Cyclone for database?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#15 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Zumza123 wrote:

So, you ask Cyclone for database?

No, they were retrieved before nearly being permanently deleted by the old hosting provider.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#16 Before February 2015

Zumza

I am sorry that I am so curious, but I really want too know.
Who retrieved?
He/she have permission from who?

Tanks for answers.

Wooted by:

#17 Before February 2015

Creature

I saw MrShoe in world: Checkered Minigames

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#18 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

@Zumza - I did and no I did not have permission. This is not a recommendation to perform any of the acts I have.

Wooted by:

#19 Before February 2015

Noctis

reidolol wrote:

I saw MrShoe in world: Checkered Minigames

That's good, really good.   This may mean Mr.   Shoe might make a video soon!

Wooted by:

#20 Before February 2015

Zumza

Meredith wrote:

@Zumza - I did and no I did not have permission. This is not a recommendation to perform any of the acts I have.

You crack the hosting provider?
I didn't know that is really possible from someone of your age! It's impossible!

So I prefer too don't believe you. I'm not saying that you didn't but wow. You know that's illegal?

Last edited by The Doctor (Jan 7 2014 11:46:32 am)

Wooted by:

#21 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

The legality is debatable.

Wooted by:

#22 Before February 2015

Echo!

Zumza123 wrote:

You know that's illegal?

Law. Pfffft.

Wooted by:

#23 Before February 2015

Kaslai

Meredith wrote:

Not at all. A social engineering attack, like the one you carried out, is considered fraud and is unquestionably illegal.

Wooted by:

#24 Before February 2015

Echo!

Kaslai wrote:
Meredith wrote:

Not at all. A social engineering attack, like the one you carried out, is considered fraud and is unquestionably illegal.

And? Just because something is against the law, it doesn't mean the act it's self is morally wrong, just because the law says it does not want people to do it..

Wooted by:

#25 Before February 2015

Kaslai

Echo! wrote:
Kaslai wrote:
Meredith wrote:

And? Just because something is against the law, it doesn't mean the act it's self is morally wrong, just because the law says it does not want people to do it..

I was merely stating a fact. I have no interest in discussing morality or anything of similar subjective manner, as that leads to Atilla going on a ban-spree. This forum is only for discussing facts. Opinions are to remain in PMs or elsewhere.

Wooted by:
colon1423999022472909

Board footer