Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Re: Does anyone play EE anymore?

Can I just point out
1MtlDBT.png
This is around 6:00 PM at +10:00 hours on a Wednesday.
Just saying, the game sure seems like it's dying...
Or at least specifically "dead" at some times

Last edited by Dragonranger (Feb 26 2014 12:59:17 am)

#52 Before February 2015

Noctis

Yes, EE looks like it is dieing.

But don't forget, have you noticed the small number of users online since this Sunday? It seems all the breaks whatsoever is schools has ended, and now people have to do homework, and school stuff. So it's logical to assume that people are just doing school, homework, et cetera.
In addition, expect a skyrocketing users online friday-sunday.

#53 Before February 2015

dragonranger

It is still a drastic drop from the amount of players we had online before.

#54 Before February 2015

Games tend to die out after a while, and especially online Flash ones. Considering this hasn't even been updated for quite some time, the situation's even worse.
And people find better or different things to do. As soon as I got my new computer and wasted my time in PC gaming, I quit EE completely - the PC probably burned out yesterday, that's why I'm here.
Now imagine someone going to college. Or preparing for their finals, or whatever you guys call it (for some reason we don't have that here in any place). The average EE age may not fit those, but the players still may have other interests after 4 years.

JadElClemens142393676924663

Board footer