Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-17 04:09:39

Raphe9000

Revamped Minimap Trail Colors

I like this idea, but IDK if it would ever be something that could get into the game. It's more as a 'what if' idea, but it does possess some merit as a feature. Therefore, I put it in Game Suggestions.

Robber, spy, and black ninja are black.
Officer and hologram are blue.
Red Ninja and Postman are red.
Gold Ninja, Big Spender, Fanboys, Contest Smileys, and cake smileys are gold.
Ghost and diamond smiley are gray.
Minimap colors can be disabled, but that would also stop them from applying to you.

Why:
If the robber, spy, and black ninja are black on the minimap instead of invisible, world owners have more of a say in if they can hide.
All smiley changing blocks would give a minimap color which gives more of an incentive to buy/use them.
All ninjas are their respective color on the minimap.
Postman and officer look alike.
Ghost looks "transparent" on map. Black would also work.
Big Spender gets proper treatment as the most expensive smiley.
Fanboys and contest smileys get proper treatment as limited quantity smileys.
If you don't wanna deal with the minimap colors, just disable them. This would also disable your colors to others to make it more fair than you being able to hide and others not.

#2 2017-04-17 05:21:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Revamped Minimap Trail Colors

Having the hologram and ghost smileys being transparent like their smiley counterparts would be nice.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-04-17 10:55:25

Raphe9000

Re: Revamped Minimap Trail Colors

N1KF wrote:

Having the hologram and ghost smileys being transparent like their smiley counterparts would be nice.

I agree, but that would mean the raindrop smiley would most likely be transparent on the map too in which case the fire smiley would need to be orange

Wooted by:
Raphe90001492422925655026

Board footer