Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-10 16:17:19, last edited by Myst (2017-04-10 16:18:20)

Myst

This is a serious topic about Cyberbullying in EE

Hello Everyone.
You think this I'm toxic? But why?
Because ernesdo, kubapolish and co hates me?
Because the german4power drama?
Because bullying washes your brain?
I say NO because this is not a reason to hate me/everyone, the cyberbullying in ee/forum is actually worse than expected.

Wanna know why I got banned?  Flaming? WRONG! I got banned because raphe's rude post.
Wanna know why EE have only 120 users/day? Bad Game? WRONG! The reason is everyone are bullying everyone.
Wanna know why medeia created this video? she hates EE? WRONG! She posting it because this Community is full of bullies.
Wanna get the golden time of EE back? Then be nice to everyone, NO to BULLIES, NO to EVERY KIND OF ABUSE and NO to HACKERS

And please, ignore all the toxic members, be nice to the toxic members too.
You don't get warning points if you are nice to everyone.

The Cyberbullying is like a cancer
EVERYONE!! Let's beat the cancer in this Community and sing a national anthem about your country, because we are a big Community from many different countries.
Everybody Edits can't die if you believe it this EE is a Great Community with many different levels and stuff.
Together are we strong and together can we Make Everybody Edits Great again!

Here are 2 videos about Cyberbullying

https://youtu.be/vmQ8nM7b6XQ

https://youtu.be/JLmTQAeNNiI

#2 2017-04-10 16:43:52, last edited by Gosha (2017-04-10 16:45:56)

Gosha

Re: This is a serious topic about Cyberbullying in EE

i loled.

Mysterion wrote:

Hello Everyone.
I say NO because this is not a reason to hate me/everyone, the cyberbullying in ee/forum is actually worse than expected.

You can't understand that nobody hates you. In reality nobody gives a ** about you. This is the truth. And the only reason you are getting Cyberbullying is because you react to it like a little boy.

People insult each other because it's the nature of the human. Smart people ignore Cyberbullying, because why the ** would you give a ** about other people thoughts about you?
But dumb ones, like you, React to this very whiny, that's why people cyberbull you even more.

Mysterion wrote:

Wanna know why I got banned?

no, actually.

Mysterion wrote:

Wanna know why EE have only 120 users/day? Bad Game? WRONG! The reason is everyone are bullying everyone.

lol. only kids insult each other because kids are the worst (everyone knows this). And there are much more strong reasons why ee has 120 u/d than this.

Mysterion wrote:

Wanna get the golden time of EE back? Then be nice to everyone, NO to BULLIES, NO to EVERY KIND OF ABUSE and NO to HACKERS

I think you don't know ee in the begning. There were no rules, no chat to kids and hackers were everywhere.

Mysterion wrote:

And please, ignore all the toxic members

You really should say it to yourself and don't create topics like this one.

Mysterion wrote:

EVERYONE!! Let's beat the cancer in this Community and sing a national anthem about your country, because we are a big Community from many different countries.
Everybody Edits can't die if you believe it this EE is a Great Community with many different levels and stuff.

this is just..
5nQds1r.jpg

#3 2017-04-10 16:53:53, last edited by Myst (2017-04-10 16:56:27)

Myst

gosha wrote:

You can't understand that nobody hates you. In reality nobody gives a ** about you. This is the truth. And the only reason you are getting Cyberbullying is because you react to it like a little boy.

People insult each other because it's the nature of the human. Smart people ignore Cyberbullying, because why the ** would you give a ** about other people thoughts about you?
But dumb ones, like you, React to this very whiny, that's why people cyberbull you even more.

sure?

CONTENT WARNING: idk if he gives a f***
gosha wrote:

I think you don't know ee in the begning. There were no rules, no chat to kids and hackers were everywhere.

I know about it.

gosha wrote:

this is just..

this one is just a joke

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-04-10 16:59:07

Gosha

@Mysterion
You know you can ban his and you won't get these messages. He is just another kid who has nothing better to do than spamming other players. You can mute and ignore him.

Mysterion wrote:

I know about it.

If you know about it, this line is stupid

Mysterion wrote:

Mysterion wrote:

this one is just a joke

sure.

Wooted by:

#5 2017-04-10 17:01:37

Myst

Gosha wrote:

You know you can ban his and you won't get these messages. He is just another kid who has nothing better to do than spamming other players. You can mute and ignore him.

I already blocking him, gosha

#6 2017-04-10 17:02:45

Gosha

Mysterion wrote:
Gosha wrote:

what's why problem when? Pointless topic

#7 2017-04-10 17:03:06

Zumza

AnatolyEE wrote:

veterans with admins and others are two different groups!

join a fight and you'll become a veteran. I'm sure thats how it work.
right?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#8 2017-04-10 17:05:23

Myst

Gosha wrote:
Mysterion wrote:
Gosha wrote:

Pointless is this not, please watch this video and you know the reason why I posting this topic https://youtu.be/JLmTQAeNNiI

#9 2017-04-10 17:16:09

Gosha

Mysterion wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Mysterion wrote:
Gosha wrote:

Pointless is this not, please watch this video and you know the reason why I posting this topic https://youtu.be/JLmTQAeNNiI

This is a goot video, daniel made a good job.

But still it doesn't explain why this topic is useful. You just said "there is Cyberbullying. i want to stop it".

But you didn't do any actions for it. Words only are useless

#10 2017-04-10 17:23:51, last edited by Myst (2017-04-10 17:26:30)

Myst

Gosha wrote:

This is a goot video, daniel made a good job.

But still it doesn't explain why this topic is useful. You just said "there is Cyberbullying. i want to stop it".

But you didn't do any actions for it. Words only are useless

There are another topics about the cyberbullying too

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38221

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 99#p643599

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38265

sooo, is this topic still useless for you, gosha?

#11 2017-04-10 19:01:07, last edited by MartenM (2017-04-10 20:38:39)

MartenM
Website

*nice conversation untill suddently!*
bully: Hey u nub
person: Don't call me like that!!?!
bully: HA ur nub
person: You are a nub!

As you can see it's an endless loop from there on. The simple fact that people react to bullies they do, makes them continue.

The internet can be a nice place, but you need to shield your self off from some stuff. Otherwise you will just get triggered by every single thing and that just ruin your experience.
Did someone insult you? Try to talk to them, ask them why and try to get them react nice. If that fails, that person is not worth your attention. Just mute those people and continue on with your life. There are enough people on the internet that will be nice to you.

This is different for IRL ofcourse. 'Muting' people there is not that easy.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by: (6)

#12 2017-04-10 19:40:47

Anatoly

^ Marten22 is right, i am suggesting to add a new rule specificly for this. But you don't understand what i am trying to say because my english is bad...

#13 2017-04-10 19:48:49, last edited by kubapolish (2017-04-10 19:49:14)

kubapolish
Banned
Website

>posts a topic about cyberbullying
>this

CONTENT WARNING

:lol:

#14 2017-04-10 20:07:48, last edited by Koya (2017-04-10 20:08:12)

Koya
Fabulous Member

It's quite remarkable what people do when they have nothing better to do, the best way to make them stop is to not respond and report them if they're breaking the rules; bullies feed off of visual pain/annoyance, if you don't give them anything then they will find somewhere else to feed or something to give them the love they want - you can go a step further and just be nice to them and ignore the bad things they say (it's harder than it sounds but a tip is to not care about your own vanity and they have nothing to ruin - my method).

Cyberbullies exist everywhere and eradicating every single one is not possible but steps can be taken to protect yourself, if someone is seriously hurting you - report them, leave the world or mute them and reach out to the moderators.

If you see someone else being bullied, report the bully (it's better to have duplicates than no reports) and show support to the victim through PMs (so it looks like everyone is ignoring the bully); do not start name calling back because that's as bad as showing sadness when it comes to people leaving you alone.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#15 2017-04-10 20:12:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Koya wrote:

It's quite remarkable what people do when they have nothing better to do, the best way to make them stop is to not respond and report them if they're breaking the rules; bullies feed off of visual pain/annoyance, if you don't give them anything then they will find somewhere else to feed or something to give them the love they want - you can go a step further and just be nice to them and ignore the bad things they say (it's harder than it sounds but a tip is to not care about your own vanity and they have nothing to ruin - my method).

Cyberbullies exist everywhere and eradicating every single one is not possible but steps can be taken to protect yourself, if someone is seriously hurting you - report them, leave the world or mute them and reach out to the moderators.

If you see someone else being bullied, report the bully (it's better to have duplicates than no reports) and show support to the victim through PMs (so it looks like everyone is ignoring the bully); do not start name calling back because that's as bad as showing sadness when it comes to people leaving you alone.

This post must have one of the highest word-to-sentence ratios on the entire forum.

#16 2017-04-10 20:26:13

Mieaz

kubapolish wrote:

>posts a topic about cyberbullying
>this

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

>serious topic
>cyberbullying in EE

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

#17 2017-04-10 21:17:23

HeyNK

Don't like it here? get out. Plenty of sites on the intetnet

Wooted by:

#18 2017-04-10 22:28:29, last edited by Raphe9000 (2017-04-11 02:26:40)

Raphe9000

Mysterion wrote:

Hello Everyone.

Because of how you act. I'm one of the most credible people here to say that.

I've barely ever seen you called out on anything when you were not in the wrong.

wut

Now, you have to admit that Germanpower68 used to be your username, and I'll admit that people make fun of you for it. I see nothing wrong with it, as people compare my name to something way worse on a daily basis, and I laugh at it. Anyway, you are offended by this. Okay. People have different triggers. I'm fine with that. That doesn't mean you have to write 50 novels on it. I don't give you that German4power trouble because I:
1. Don't care.
2. Know that you are extremely offended by it.

I have nothing against Kubapolish and even Ernesdo to the point where I agree with most of their viewpoints, but you clearly do have a problem with them. Germanpower jokes fly around a lot. Again, I find these hilarious yet resist from referencing the novel of them I have in the back of my head. I personally find no pleasure in messing with someone if they are not willing enough to throw a punch back. I like to banter.

Wanna know why I got banned?  Flaming? WRONG! I got banned because raphe's rude post.

CONTENT WARNING

Wow. You had unfairly (and inaccurately) considered something of your own creation funny/clever enough to be worthy of making it into that topic. I try my best to consider something of mine funny only when other people think so, so it hurts to see someone who was being unfunny consider themselves funny. I have my unfunny moments and my funny moments that are equally as hilarious to me, so don;t get offended over that last statement. The problem is that you overestimated yourself and paid the price for it. Underestimating yourself is bad too, as it can lead to depression and the feeling that you are never good enough, but overestimating yourself is just as bad. I called you out in a sarcastic manner because that is:
1. The easiest way for me to get my opinions out
2. The easiest way for you to realize my disapproval
3. I'm sarcastic 95.1413% of the time

Wanna know why EE have only 120 users/day?

MrShoe

Bad Game? WRONG! The reason is everyone are bullying everyone.

That would be insulting EE players by saying that they are weak and cannot tolerate simple banter, the mods for not regulating the game well enough, and/or EE players by stating that they all are heartless and just exist to put down others.

1. You have a skewed definition of bully, as you clearly indicated that I was one for calling you out
2. What do you mean by abuse?
3. Hackers aren't supposed to be here. They break the rules. EE isn't gonna become a Utopia because of you.

And please, ignore all the toxic members, be nice to the toxic members too.
You don't get warning points if you are nice to everyone.

1. You mean Kubapolish, Ernesdo, and I because we were you 3 star examples //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
2. You told me to kill myself
3. Not everyone deserves to be treated nicely unless everyone is nice, and everyone will never be nice. You can't kill exterminate with nice words.

It is, but your definition is again skewed.

EVERYONE!! Let's beat the cancer in this Community

Do you mean the "cyber-bullying" or the people who "cyber-bully?"

and sing a national anthem about your country, because we are a big Community from many different countries.

CONTENT WARNING

We have a strong team working to make Everybody Edits great again right now.

Also, cancer runs in my family.

This is when Mysterion told me to kill myself. Put it here not because I was affected by the situation (as, unlike some people, I don't take this stuff to heart) or anything but more because he is advocating against cyberbullying while pulling this stuff and simultaneously blaming me for this situation to the extent of blaming me exclusively for him being banned and not his actions

CONTENT WARNING: Not for suicidal people or people who take this stuff seriously

I edited this because there were many things I was thinking of putting but never did due to the fact that I needed to think about them more before I was qualified to comment on it.

Wooted by:

#19 2017-04-11 06:48:32

Myst

This is when Mysterion told me to kill myself. Put it here not because I was affected by the situation (as, unlike some people, I don't take this stuff to heart) or anything but more because he is advocating against cyberbullying while pulling this stuff and simultaneously blaming me for this situation to the extent of blaming me exclusively for him being banned and not his actions

this post was actually a joke, sorry raphe

#20 2017-04-11 08:19:49

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

@Gosha "You can't understand that nobody hates you. In reality nobody gives a ** about you. This is the truth."

You speak a horrible lie. How can you post something like that in a anti cyber bully topic and actually bully? Do you really think nobody on ee or in his/her own life cares about Mysterion? Well i care, and enough to defend Mysterion.
This topic's goal seems to only spread the awareness of cyber bullying and what to do and how to respond and Mysterion's own experience, that in itself is not useless but helpful.

@Gosha "Smart people ignore Cyberbullying, because why the ** would you give a ** about other people thoughts about you?
But dumb ones, like you, React to this very whiny, that's why people cyberbull you even more."

You must not know kids well. You would be surprised that the majority of kids care about if not everybody, almost what everybody thinks about them. Its just apart of childhood and growing up. If i was in your class in 6th grade and always slandered you, you would respond by either getting angry, accept it out of depression, or try to ignore but still be mentally oppressed as a kid.

Best to only give advice about anti bullying than to argue back at a anti cyber bullying topic.

Wooted by:

#21 2017-04-11 09:21:16

Anatoly

Koya wrote:

Point is, they can't be reported. They do it without breaking the rules...

#22 2017-04-11 11:46:18

Raphe9000

Mysterion wrote:

this post was actually a joke, sorry raphe

I'll accept that.

Still, it doesn't justify saying that my post got you banned and not that one.

#23 2017-04-11 12:45:01

Arronix

So basically EE is dying because you are victim of cyberbullying ?
That's a point of view, lel.

Wooted by:

#24 2017-04-11 13:38:37

Anatoly

I am in full protection for mysterion because i just experienced it myself.

I joined a world...

5usJnGC.png

The user is on this forums and here is a clue -

According to rules, it breaks the following:

• Paragraph 1, sentence 1: Be nice to others and respect eachother.

• Paragraph 1, sentence 2: Do your best to keep a nice atmosphere in the game.

• Paragraph 1, sentence 4: Do not spam or harass others.

People get annoyed because they think those messages don't break rules. They do, but sadly it's a one day ban!

Let's continue...

wRepbq3.png

I warned him, and as he repeatedly atacked, i finally reproted him and left that world (PWvLsYcOnIb0I by FLIPPERSKI at ~12:30 UTC)

If any other moderator will ban me for a false report, instead of banning kubapolish.... Then all this arguments will affect mdoeration of EE....

More about kubapolish: In this topic kubapolish showed how to hide swear in a signature. Kubapolish is one of those bullies!

Wooted by: (3)

#25 2017-04-11 14:41:59, last edited by Myst (2017-04-11 14:43:05)

Myst

AnatolyEE wrote:

I am in full protection for mysterion because i just experienced it myself.

I joined a world...

http://i.imgur.com/5usJnGC.png

The user is on this forums and here is a clue -

According to rules, it breaks the following:

• Paragraph 1, sentence 1: Be nice to others and respect eachother.

• Paragraph 1, sentence 2: Do your best to keep a nice atmosphere in the game.

• Paragraph 1, sentence 4: Do not spam or harass others.

People get annoyed because they think those messages don't break rules. They do, but sadly it's a one day ban!

Let's continue...

http://i.imgur.com/wRepbq3.png

I warned him, and as he repeatedly atacked, i finally reproted him and left that world (PWvLsYcOnIb0I by FLIPPERSKI at ~12:30 UTC)

If any other moderator will ban me for a false report, instead of banning kubapolish.... Then all this arguments will affect mdoeration of EE....

More about kubapolish: In this topic kubapolish showed how to hide swear in a signature. Kubapolish is one of those bullies!

Kubapolish is just really rude because he never got banned, this is just unfair. Few weeks ago have he reported one of my friends and my friend got banned for 1 day

I already reported him 10 times for good reasons and he didn't got banned....
fCD74h.png

BobRove1492967376656333

Board footer