Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-28 05:56:47, last edited by Minisaurus (2017-03-28 06:15:52)

Minisaurus
Banned

Suggestions for movement items

Maybe EE will have moving items and that stuff, I want to suggest some stuff for that.

Automatically moving items:
Items that move in different directions according to a predetermined path of movement and speed.
It could be activated by a key or switch, or it could be automatically.

Moving item depending of a key:
They move in horizontal or vertical, these items stay quiet in one of the sides and when are activated only stop moving when they reach the limit of the determined area, it has an switch to make them start to move, the key only can be pressed when the item had reached one of the sides.

Follower items:
Items that follow the players movements.
It could be activated by a key or switch.

Gravity for items:
Items that have gravity and move depending of the gravity and the space, they have the same speed than the normal gravity.

Movable blocks:
They can be moved by the players, these blocks need also have gravity.

Falling to floor/other items:
These items would be more for aesthetically purpose, for example a drop of water falling to the floor, decorative item.
But it could be also used to be a item that interact with the players, for example items that fall when the players touch a key.

Some of these ideas would need to have new graphical items.

There should be an option to make these items personal for every player or multiplayer, like purple and orange blocks and switches.
I personally prefer the idea of the movement items to be like purple doors and switches, personal for every player.

These items would need to be able to reset with the player in case to be personal, that would make possible do a lot of different puzzles, systems and games.

Movement blocks would need to be able to move the players that are in their way, that way elevators and others would work correctly.

If you want you can post your ideas for movement blocks here or improve the ideas I already suggested.

Minisaurus1490677007652432

Board footer