Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-25 02:51:56

danielcool1
Website

I've been on EE for a long time.

No, I'm not going to quit EE.
But I just want to say that,
it was 6 years 6 months 26 days 22 hours 51 minutes 12 seconds of entertainment that I had.
It was fun, enjoyable, and I made a lot of great friends.
The good thing is, I actually had about over 100 friends in my life.
That's how famous I was back then.
But...I now have about 60-70 friends, that includes my account and the alt I had in facebook.
EE was fun, it was my main game for the internet until...bullying happened.
And yes, that has to include any type of cyber bullying.
But who cares, just move on and ignore the hates you would receive.
If they are keep getting into you and still insulting you, why don't you just report them.
This will teach the haters a lesson, and trust me, I reported one hater once.
No, I'm not complaining, I'm just telling y'all audiences how EE felt from the past to now.
If I was complaining, I would just go to Off-Topic and complain like a little kid.
But I won't do that for today, I feel fine.
I'm not happy, I'm not sad, just fine.
Thanks for reading this topic anyways.
EE was fun, and I will still play it.
Too bad only few of my allies left the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
But who cares, you get more friends in the future //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
EE is a great game, and will always be. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
It's Danielcool1 Signing off, peace. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Wooted by:

#2 2017-03-25 02:55:30

XxAtillaxX

Re: I've been on EE for a long time.

I don't see the point in this topic.
Congratulations, you've played Everybody Edits for years, and will decidedly continue to? Okay then, go ahead?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-03-25 02:56:49, last edited by Murph (2017-03-26 07:00:01)

Murph
Banned

First of all, to all you reddit noobs out there, story checks out; http://ee.yonom.org/danielcool1

But honestly, Daniel, I've just recently heard about you, and my opinions have been altered a bit, however they've changed over the past few days of thinking.
Everyone seems to give Daniel a hard time for simply doing his thing, and is (in my opinion) the laughing stock of EE, which I should add, should not even exist.
Daniel, you truly are cool, and props to you for doing your thing, I'm sure you enjoy it aside from all the haters. Ignore them, and focus on the positives! :-) I'm sure it can be hard at times, but there are still good people out there.
If you want to add me, go for it! I'd love to chat some time!

Take care,
Murph //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2017-03-25 03:17:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Congratulations, you've played Everybody Edits for years, and will decidedly continue to? Okay then, go ahead?

You must not be looking into this topic very deeply. He's discussing about his experiences with this game, and cyberbullying. You might not relate to that, but I imagine it's rather personal and meaningful to him!

Everybody Edits is Fred

#5 2017-03-25 03:19:18

Firecrackericebreak
Website

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

You must not be looking into this topic very deeply. He's discussing about his experiences with this game, and cyberbullying. You might not relate to that, but I imagine it's rather personal and meaningful to him!

But he's made about 50 of these topics, can't he just stick with one?

Wooted by:

#6 2017-03-25 03:19:43, last edited by Murph (2017-03-25 03:19:53)

Murph
Banned

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Just ignore Atilla; with all the posts I've seen coming from them, they seem like a debby-downer. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 2017-03-25 03:24:09

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

hopperkk wrote:
N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Just ignore Atilla; with all the posts I've seen coming from them, they seem like a debby-downer. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I agree that he's a downer, but I would rather not ignore him. I don't think he intends harm, so I have at least a tiny bit of hope that he will improve and become a happier person.

Everybody Edits is Fred

N1KF1490408649652095

Board footer