Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-06 20:17:04, last edited by IM BAD (2017-03-06 20:21:42)

IM BAD
Banned

Dream/EEJesse

Okay, I know there are a lot of posts about this right now but this has to be said.
Clearly nou has been sleeping in, not caring about the game at all.
I believe the game isn't being managed correctly.
NOU, thank you so much for bringing in extra 2 koyas into the game! Oh wait no, they are worse than koya. I'll fix it.
NOU, thank you so much for bringing in extra 2 nous into the game! Now, that sounds correct.

Now with all seriousness, NOU, what the hell are you doing?
Look, you've modded players and demodded them the next day. (zioxei is an example)
You brought developers that did the full work for you, while you did nothing.
And then, your excuse is "admins's priority is checking reports". I must be dreaming or very stupid. I tought admins' job was to administrate the game and develop it? I also tought moderators were the ones moderating the game and taking care of reports. Oh well, I must be very stupid afterall. Oh wait, it seems like Wikipedia says what I tought.

Let's take a look at your doings:
>New staff come in
>Oh no! Processor doesn't want to work anymore because there is no incentivation for him!
  >Let's mod lrusell and zioxei. They should do the work for him.
>Oh wait, zioxei is abusing. Lemme demod zioxei.
>No! Lrusell doesn't want to work anymore because there is no incentivation for him! Let's bring in dream and eejesse.
>UGH. The community is now agaisnt me! What do I do? I'll probably ignore them because I have full power over the game. Who cares?

Obviously you don't know what you are doing.
I saw nightmaredream join a world and say this: "realmaster you are a mother(...) f(...)er you suck you are fake!".
Realmaster reported that person. Dream imediatelly answered him: "You replied back."
It's funny tho, that I was in the world and I didn't see realmaster answering it back. Now who the hell is this moderator? Lets people insult eachother, and it's okay!
Then EEJESSE replied: "You should watch what you say."
Nice threat jesse! Indeed, nice threat! But you know? We aren't going to intimidate ourselfes beholding people like you.

Yes, this new staff addition is just great.
(People are saying nightmaredream is dream. If this is the case, this moderator should be demodded. Now.)

This is my opinion.

I'm a mysterious person.

Wooted by:

#2 2017-03-06 20:29:10, last edited by IM BAD (2017-03-06 20:33:51)

IM BAD
Banned

Re: Dream/EEJesse

(Addition to above post)
Nou, I would like to know where all the financial part of your game goes to.
As all staff have said before, they don't get paid.
Your excuse: "It goes to the game itself, paying, ads, etc."

Now that is a lie. If you ever made an ad, we would like to see it. Oh wait, there isn't one.
You say Unity is coming? Oh well, it hasn't even been developed for 5 months because thanel was the only one working on it (who got bored of it too).
The staff doesn't care about the game anymore.

My friend got banned for "Offensive behaviour" after being afk 30 minutes on dream's world.
And nou, the money obviously goes to your wallet. It doesn't go to the game.
A game who pays only 200 because they have a free 90% discount on the price (originally 2000), who earns over 600 a month.
Where the hell does the other 400 euros go to?

I'm a mysterious person.

#3 2017-03-06 20:50:16

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Holy moly ravioli there are twelve topics on Game Discussion's first page about how the game is dying or how the Staff aren't running it well. I wonder what Nou thinks about all this drama.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#4 2017-03-06 20:50:22

Muftwin

Oh well, I must be very stupid afterall. Oh wait, it seems like Wikipedia says what I tought.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Muftwin1488829822649686

Board footer