Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-04 05:13:08

danielcool1
Website

Why are people hating my YouTube videos?

Just why guys. Wait, hold up, I should know what those people are. They are the dislike trollers, aren't they? Whoever they are, they have to stop disliking or else I will
be the most hated Everybody Edits Youtuber to ever exist. You guys want that? No. I don't. Look at those dislike trollers, all they do is just pause the video, dislike, and leave.
THAT'S IT?! THEN THERE IDIOTS! They should stop disliking for no reason, instead, THEY NEED A REASON! SERIOUSLY, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DISLIKE YOU DISLIKE BOTS! Welp, I'm not talking about you guys
who likes my video, supports, or either hates with a reason. But those dislike bots are just crazy these days. If you really have a reason why you keep disliking, now is the time to redeem you're selves.
Just reply to this topic why you dislike, what I don't want to see is, "IT'S BECAUSE YOUR A NOOB" "IT'S BECAUSE YOUR AN LOSER!". No, just tell me what I have to improve to make my future videos better.
And we will build a better future with improvements. So please, tell me a valid reason why you hate my videos dislike haters. Not you people who support, like my videos, and people who dislike with an valid reason.
I'm talking to you crazy dislikers who just dislike with no reason. So anyways, I just want a reason why. No hate, but I just want mercy. Please dislike bots. I want mercy. To the future and Everybody Edits.
Peace out guys.

-Your innocence
danielcool1

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-03-04 05:30:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Why are people hating my YouTube videos?

One of the things this community (and this world) seems to be lacking is genuine people. People like to try to hide their actual feelings from themselves and others. They may try to cover it up with witty sarcasm or rudeness, but it's usually obvious that there's more going on.

#3 2017-03-04 06:22:09

XxAtillaxX

If you were doing something right, you wouldn't be getting dislikes. Perhaps you should re-consider making videos or attempt to improve the quality of the content you put out.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 2017-03-04 06:24:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

If you were doing something right, you wouldn't be getting dislikes. Perhaps you should re-consider making videos or attempt to improve the quality of the content you put out.

From what I understand that's what he's trying to do. The problem is that people aren't explaining why they dislike the videos.

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2017-03-04 06:34:06, last edited by Abelysk (2017-03-04 06:34:36)

Abelysk

I checked your videos and you have more likes than dislikes.

The people who dislike your videos are 'trolls'.

Your latest video has 8 likes and 0 dislikes.

Your EE status has become somewhat of a meme, which is sad. Basically trolls sprang from the depths of EE and came to harvest your cool.

#6 2017-03-04 06:37:37

XxAtillaxX

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

From what I understand that's what he's trying to do. The problem is that people aren't explaining why they dislike the videos.

They don't need to, and he's dismissing them as trolls and bots.

danielcool1 wrote:

Just why guys. Wait, hold up, I should know what those people are. They are the dislike trollers, aren't they?

Unlikely. Instead of assuming they're trolls out of cognitive dissonance, maybe consider the possibility that they genuinely dislike your content.

danielcool1 wrote:

Whoever they are, they have to stop disliking or else I will be the most hated Everybody Edits Youtuber to ever exist.

Keep up with the crying fits about trolls and you'll probably become the most laughed at.

danielcool1 wrote:

You guys want that? No. I don't. Look at those dislike trollers, all they do is just pause the video, dislike, and leave. THAT'S IT?! THEN THERE IDIOTS!

The irony of calling people idiots and in the same sentence using the wrong possessive pronoun. 'they're' not 'there'.

danielcool1 wrote:

They should stop disliking for no reason, instead, THEY NEED A REASON!

No, they really don't. Nobody needs to provide any sort of commentary, nor criticism nor reason. They don't need to do anything you want them to do.

danielcool1 wrote:

SERIOUSLY, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DISLIKE YOU DISLIKE BOTS!

They aren't bots, they're real people and they dislike your content. Simple.

danielcool1 wrote:

Welp, I'm not talking about you guys who likes my video, supports, or either hates with a reason. But those dislike bots are just crazy these days.

First you say they are trolls, now you're saying they're bots. You're wrong on both accounts, but either way, pick one.

danielcool1 wrote:

If you really have a reason why you keep disliking, now is the time to redeem you're selves.

They don't need to re-deem themselves, nor do anything you wish you could tell them to do.

danielcool1 wrote:

Just reply to this topic why you dislike, what I don't want to see is, "IT'S BECAUSE YOUR A NOOB" "IT'S BECAUSE YOUR AN LOSER!". No, just tell me what I have to improve to make my future videos better.

Hire someone else to make them for you.

danielcool1 wrote:

So please, tell me a valid reason why you hate my videos dislike haters. Not you people who support, like my videos, and people who dislike with an valid reason.

Who are you to decide which reason is 'valid'? Are you the arbiter of validity?

danielcool1 wrote:

No hate, but I just want mercy. Please dislike bots. I want mercy. To the future and Everybody Edits.

They aren't bots, and you're not the future of Everybody Edits. Sorry.

danielcool1 wrote:

Peace out guys.

You mean trolls?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#7 2017-03-04 07:06:16, last edited by N1KF (2017-03-04 07:27:00)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Atilla and Kefka, thank you for taking time out of your day to write responses to Danielcool's topic. Especially, you, Atilla, for the amount of detail you go into! I do have a few things I want to address in your post however.

XxAtillaxX wrote:
N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

They don't need to, and he's dismissing them as trolls and bots.

Why don't they need to explain? I watched one of his videos, and I liked it. Sure, it was low-quality, but it was still kind of funny! You can't expect everybody to be part of a negative hivemind that dislikes his videos for the same reason.

Instead of assuming they're trolls out of cognitive dissonance, maybe consider the possibility that they genuinely dislike your content.

Actually, you're assuming that he's assuming that all his dislikers are trolls! He only considered that they may be trolls, and he goes on to say "whoever they are" which shows that he considers other options.

Keep up with the crying fits about trolls and you'll probably become the most laughed at.

Perhaps the overly negative opinions aren't the opinions we should worry about. If you worry about them, they'll only drag you down. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

danielcool1 wrote:

They should stop disliking for no reason, instead, THEY NEED A REASON!

No, they really don't. Nobody needs to provide any sort of commentary, nor criticism nor reason. They don't need to do anything you want them to do.

You're right, in that they don't need to. The dislikers aren't obligated to tell Danielcool why they think the ways they do. However, for his videos to improve, those who dislike his videos do need to tell him, but they aren't telling him. That's where there's a problem.

danielcool1 wrote:

Hire someone else to make them for you.

I don't know what Danielcool's exact goals are, but I assume he wants to create and improve upon his videos with his own vision. Hiring somebody else would contradict that.

Who are you to decide which reason is 'valid'? Are you the arbiter of validity?

I assume "valid" means a logically stable reason. If that's the case, I've yet to see anybody actually give a valid reason why they dislike Danielcool's videos.

[...] you're not the future of Everybody Edits. Sorry.

How do you know?

Overall, I think your post sheds an overly cynical light (or shadow?) onto Danielcool's post. Perhaps you should consider working on that, as negativity tends to drag other people down.

#8 2017-03-04 09:24:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Whatever you do, DON'T complain about the people disliking your videos. They sense and prey on your fear, giving you more dislikes than ever!!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#9 2017-03-04 10:30:58, last edited by Luka504 (2017-03-04 10:32:18)

Luka504

Ok this is where i draw the line when it comes to your complaining.
First of all you need to realize that your videos will always have a fair sum of dislikes, every video does and there is no possible way to prevent that other than not making any videos to begin with, or getting 0 views on each one.
Secondly, the people who are disliking your content aren't just gonna come here and ,,redeem,, themselves by saying: ,,Oh hey i am the dislike troll am sorry plz forgive x((((,, since that's not how trolls work. When you make these types of forum posts, you're basically just trying to put out an electrical fire with water. Not only does it not work but it makes the entire situation worse.
Thirdly, you have gained a reputation on these forums as the ,,youtube kid who whines a lot,, and you can bet that it's gonna attract trollers and haters. I think it's best you stop doing the following:
- Talk about cyberbullying in any way (You do this on topics and in youtube videos that don't even really relate to cyberbullying to begin with!)
- Talk about how badly your videos are doing (Like here)
- Ask people on the internet to be reasonable (Like here)
- Realize that 2 dislikes don't change the quality of your video.

Thats about it i guess.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#10 2017-03-04 10:39:35, last edited by LukeM (2017-03-04 10:49:50)

LukeM
Website

If they are trolls or whatever, then they are probably disliking because they can see that it is affecting you, so want to continue. In that case the best thing to do would probably be to completely ignore the like / dislike buttons (or just think of the counter as incorrect), and just focus on making good videos, and when the 'trolls' think that you no longer care, they will get bored and stop disliking.

If they are trolls, then I agree with you that it would be nice if they could give a reason, so they can criticise constructively (and yes atilla, that is a real thing people can do XD), and so that you can improve, rather than (possibly) producing bad content without knowing why it is bad, and how you can make it better.

Edit: While I wrote this, Luka also posted, and I (almost) completely agree with what they are saying, and thought I would add the quote that most youtubers (lol my phone tried to correct that to youth era //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) seem to say, which is "You need a thick skin to do YouTube", which is true, because there are a lot of trolls on the internet, and as soon as you show any sort of emotion, they will instantly try to see if they can make it worse.

#11 2017-03-04 16:23:39

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

this turned into one of those "cry cry my thing broke" to "the mass of the soul is a physical tangible substance that can be weighed if you proceed onto higher levels of quantitative dimensions..." forgive me for trying to sound smart

nevertheless danielcool1 have a picture of a goat for your hard work
goat.jpg

#12 2017-03-04 16:31:01, last edited by Tomahawk (2017-03-04 16:31:09)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Do you want every disliker to leave a comment explaining why they didn't like it? How do you differentiate between legitimate dislikes and troll dislikes?

If you can't accept dislikes then don't upload videos.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#13 2017-03-04 17:53:41

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Luka504 wrote:

[...] you have gained a reputation on these forums as the ,,youtube kid who whines a lot,, and you can bet that it's gonna attract trollers and haters. I think it's best you stop doing the following:
- Talk about cyberbullying in any way (You do this on topics and in youtube videos that don't even really relate to cyberbullying to begin with!)
- Talk about how badly your videos are doing (Like here)
- Ask people on the internet to be reasonable (Like here)
- Realize that 2 dislikes don't change the quality of your video.

I don't think your requests are a good idea. The first and third requests, at least.

How toxic our community can get is a serious issue we need to address instead of ignoring. Choosing to ignore it is tolerating it, indicating that we're fine with it. Always trying to go with the least resistant opinions is conformism which I don't think is a good thing. If people call me a "whiner" for expressing my honest opinions about ethics in this community, I really don't care because people have been telling me that (and implying that) for years now. At least I'm not "going with the flow" and making my thoughts as meaningful as a grain of sand in a sandy desert.

#14 2017-03-04 19:33:50, last edited by Myst (2017-03-04 19:41:45)

Myst

danielcool1 wrote:

Just why guys. Wait, hold up, I should know what those people are. They are the dislike trollers, aren't they? Whoever they are, they have to stop disliking or else I will
be the most hated Everybody Edits Youtuber to ever exist. You guys want that? No. I don't. Look at those dislike trollers, all they do is just pause the video, dislike, and leave.
THAT'S IT?! THEN THERE IDIOTS! They should stop disliking for no reason, instead, THEY NEED A REASON! SERIOUSLY, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DISLIKE YOU DISLIKE BOTS! Welp, I'm not talking about you guys
who likes my video, supports, or either hates with a reason. But those dislike bots are just crazy these days. If you really have a reason why you keep disliking, now is the time to redeem you're selves.
And we will build a better future with improvements. So please, tell me a valid reason why you hate my videos dislike haters. Not you people who support, like my videos, and people who dislike with an valid reason.
I'm talking to you crazy dislikers who just dislike with no reason. So anyways, I just want a reason why. No hate, but I just want mercy. Please dislike bots. I want mercy. To the future and Everybody Edits.
Peace out guys.

-Your innocence
danielcool1

because this forum community is toxic like EE self, it's got killed by facebook, twitter and other crap

#15 2017-03-04 19:58:38

danielcool1
Website

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

this turned into one of those "cry cry my thing broke" to "the mass of the soul is a physical tangible substance that can be weighed if you proceed onto higher levels of quantitative dimensions..." forgive me for trying to sound smart

nevertheless danielcool1 have a picture of a goat for your hard work
http://upl.sirjosh3917.tk/goat.jpg

yo, thx 4 the cool picture m8, I appreciate it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#16 2017-03-04 19:59:39

Abelysk

I don't get how people on Facebook don't leave behind a professional image. Immature people will be immature I guess

Abelysk1488653979649454

Board footer