Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-03 06:39:07

danielcool1
Website

I have a question about my series...

So I have this series called, "Everybody Edits Meets...", and I'm planning on making a new topic about it.
It's about random other games besides Everybody Edits, but the Everybody Edits Player named "danielcool1" (obviously) plays different games to find out how fun it is.
It will be off-topic, but there are 3 videos that are Happy Wheels involved. I'm thinking if that would be appropriate for the forums.
So, I would need an answer for this question. Should I do a new topic about "Everybody Edits Meets...." series or not.
Also, if I do it, I would have a high risk of truck-load of dislikes. Ahem, I'm looking at you dislikers.
So anyways, this is danielcool1 signing off, peace out. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#2 2017-03-03 17:55:36, last edited by N1KF (2017-03-03 17:56:03)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: I have a question about my series...

danielcool1 wrote:

Should I do a new topic about "Everybody Edits Meets...." series or not.
Also, if I do it, I would have a high risk of truck-load of dislikes. Ahem, I'm looking at you dislikers.

Yeah, you should do it. But only if you don't remove your videos after getting a few dislikes. Just be confident, consider the criticism you get, and keep moving forward.

Stop worrying so much about what people think of your videos now. Your videos aren't anything impressive, but they have the potential to became a lot better. That's what really matters.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-03-04 03:13:53, last edited by danielcool1 (2017-03-04 03:15:20)

danielcool1
Website

Re: I have a question about my series...

N1KF wrote:
danielcool1 wrote:

Should I do a new topic about "Everybody Edits Meets...." series or not.

Yeah, you should do it. But only if you don't remove your videos after getting a few dislikes. Just be confident, consider the criticism you get, and keep moving forward.

Stop worrying so much about what people think of your videos now. Your videos aren't anything impressive, but they have the potential to became a lot better. That's what really matters.

k, I will stop deleting my videos, but will Happy Wheels be ok for the forums?

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

danielcool11488593633649410

Board footer