Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-25 15:38:48

Different55
Forum Admin

some report stats if anyone's interested

forum report stats going back to Fri Aug 05 10:18:18 2016 UTC.

Average time to zap a report: 3.8 hours

Minimum time to zap a report: 7 seconds by hummerz5

List of people who are way too eager:

+------+-------------+
| sec  | zapper      |
+------+-------------+
|    7 | hummerz5    |
|   13 | hummerz5    |
|   34 | BuzzerBee   |
|   40 | hummerz5    |
|   43 | hummerz5    |
|   54 | hummerz5    |
|   56 | hummerz5    |
|   72 | hummerz5    |
|   81 | BuzzerBee   |
|   81 | Different55 |
|   89 | hummerz5    |
|   90 | hummerz5    |
|  101 | hummerz5    |
|  105 | hummerz5    |
|  114 | Bobithan    |
|  114 | hummerz5    |
|  133 | Zoey2070    |
|  133 | BuzzerBee   |
|  134 | Bobithan    |
|  135 | hummerz5    |
+------+-------------+

Maximum time to zap a report: 44.8 hours

List of people who finally got off their butts:

+-------------+-------------+
| hours       | zapper      |
| 44.82388889 | Bobithan    |
| 42.82194444 | Different55 |
| 42.29166667 | Different55 |
| 40.99583333 | Different55 |
| 39.58388889 | Bobithan    |
| 39.57416667 | Bobithan    |
| 38.22944444 | Different55 |
| 34.38333333 | hummerz5    |
| 34.36472222 | hummerz5    |
| 33.43805556 | hummerz5    |
| 31.30000000 | Different55 |
| 29.67083333 | BuzzerBee   |
| 29.66083333 | Different55 |
| 28.53361111 | Bobithan    |
| 27.79333333 | Different55 |
| 26.10333333 | Bobithan    |
| 23.93305556 | BuzzerBee   |
| 22.54388889 | BuzzerBee   |
| 22.04250000 | Different55 |
| 22.00777778 | Bobithan    |

Number of reports dealt with:

+----------+-------------+
| COUNT(*) | zapper      |
|      234 | hummerz5    |
|      225 | Different55 |
|      107 | BuzzerBee   |
|       55 | Bobithan    |
|       26 | Zoey2070    |
|        5 | Processor   |
|        4 | Nou         |
|      656 | Everyone    |

And with 656 reports that's about 3.2 reports a day.

Some reports that aren't just "Threatening with finding ip and home address to destroy someones home" or "Why does this topic exist?"

why

(to hummerz5: just leave)

Racist jokes aren't funny. Derepped him, and the **** dereps me back saying "U WOT"

I was -repped by one "Ninja" and he used the ableist slur "imb*cile" against me, I find this hurtful

Before you dismiss this report as "report abuse," which I understand would be the easiest and most obvious course of action, I implore you to not only read it in full, but to understand that in no way is this an attempt to waste your time.  If it were not factual, the only time I would have wasted would belong to me, having typed out approximately 4,108 characters in a simple attempt to waste someone else's time.  If you do not feel that my anguish is worthy of your time, then I apologize in advance, but I believe it is my privilege as an actively contributing member of this forum (with one of the highest legitimate post counts ever recorded) to speak my mind in the hopes of the esteemed moderation team righting what I believe to be a serious wrong.
---
The reputation I received from a user for this post is highly offensive, it is both sexual innuendo and ageist in nature.  This user referred to me as his "son," which is heavily reminiscent of both the D/s BDSM relationship dynamic and father-son incestual relations, neither of which are appropriate for this forum.  He also said that I would "grow up" to "be a...man" when I am, by most definitions, already a man.  By stating that I am not yet a man, he is telling me that I, by virtue of my chronological age, am not worthy of manhood.  These ageist and perverted words pain me to see when I go to do something as innocent as check on what other users feel about my contributions to the community.
---
I don't know if the administrators and moderators of this web zone endorse such content as I have been forced to read day in and day out, but I certainly hope not.  It goes against not only the letter of the rules, but the spirit, the essence, the zeitgeist if you will.  This is an egregious offense, and it should never be tolerated.  I believe, going by the written rules, that this reputation reason would be worthy of dozens of points.  I will now, for your benefit, record a list of the violations of enumerated rules.

This is most definitely personal information, as he is revealing my age to be lower than that of a "man," and it was likely posted with malicious intent, and this offense is worth six points.
     The legality of this content is questionable, which would net another half dozen points, but I would be willing to let that slide in order to focus on the more pressing issues.
     This is flaming, I can say this assuredly: this was a clear cut case of textual assault and surely able to garner another five points.  You may think that assault is a physical crime, and per the dictionary definition, it is; I would ask that you look at the laws in the great nation of the United States of America, where I reside and, I would assume, the user in question does too.  Assault is not limited to (attempts at) physical violence, it can also include simple threats or threatening behavior.  Battery is the crime often mistaken for assault, this one does require physical contact.  This behavior was threatening to me, it made me fear for my safety; I thought and still think that this user wants to kidnap me and force me into non-indentured sexual servitude as his "son," and this proves that I have been the victim of flaming which, as mentioned earlier, is a five point offense.
     If you as a moderation team do not feel that the personal information was maliciously posted, then it would classify as a "minor" offense, which is still worth three points.  I think I have already established that this reputation reason is highly inappropriate in nature, language, and for minors, which is another three to seven points.
     Troublemaking is a given, I think I have explained that enough by this point, so there you will find an additional two points.
---
As you can clearly see, this reputation reason was highly harmful to me, and as such is worthy of a minimum of sixteen warning points and a maximum of twenty-six.  At the very least, this user should be banned for no less than three months, though I would definitely not mind to see it extended to six, the maximum number under the listed ban lengths.

i am racially profiling this account as likely to be an alt

i feel like this violates some rule, i feel violated anyway

registered today, only post i can find is this, no ee profile with name. i'm not saying he's a shill but in this rare case he might quite literally be a shill so it would be a good thing to at least have an admin note to watch for.

lock cause trump won, i guess **NOTE: This was on a topic that wasn't "Who do you think will win"

being a bully and saying i need to go to irc or trying to be mean when im not disabled or crazy

Oink... I new on the forums, and he already bullying me.
My father pigggg is angry at this, therefore since I'm the only one who can type and read in my family, I'm reporting him myself.
He said "pls go" when I posted my fully elaborated Pig Mafia game. I hope he gets his post deleted. Spamming with no need.
Spamming, and rudeness.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#2 2017-02-25 18:18:12

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: some report stats if anyone's interested

Hummerz confirmed best moderator.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#3 2017-02-25 18:25:30

XxAtillaxX

N1KF wrote:

Hummerz confirmed best moderator.

It doesn't reflect ones ability to moderate reasonably based merely on amount of reports closed. I agree he's better than Bobithan, though.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-02-25 22:13:33

Onjit
Website

Nou confirmed worst mod

Only 4? Pick up your game man

:.|:;

#5 2017-02-27 18:40:42

hummerz5

List of people who are way too eager

in my defense, I think that was during some spam raid, so the flagging was kinda redundant and expected...

exciting information.

#6 2017-02-27 21:47:50

Evilbunny

can we get the stats for forum users who report the most posts

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#7 2017-02-27 21:49:56

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Evilbunny wrote:

If this isn't allowed, I think it would be good to get a list of numbers but not directly listed to users. For example, we could see if one (unknown) user makes most of the reports.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#8 2017-02-27 21:55:43

Evilbunny

N1KF wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

If this isn't allowed, I think it would be good to get a list of numbers but not directly listed to users. For example, we could see if one (unknown) user makes most of the reports.

right, I'm sure that (unknown) user wants to know how much he reports compared to everybody else

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Evilbunny1488228943649058

Board footer