Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-17 23:46:18

Abelysk

The truth about Donald Trump

Behold, the truth behind Trump.

Wooted by:

#2 2017-02-17 23:54:46

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Re: The truth about Donald Trump

wow hi kefka great post who from youtube??

anyways... haha

I like it but very funny for a friday haha...

but on the other hand... not so much because of the USA and Iran soil.

Oil is a war and we can't get rid of it using uranium!

destroy the bombs, not the love...

random-pictures-316.jpg

#3 2017-02-18 21:09:21, last edited by Abelysk (2017-02-18 21:09:50)

Abelysk

Unbelievable. Donald Trump says a question on anti-semitism is very offensive. Are you KIDDING ME?!?!

Wooted by:

#4 2017-02-18 23:06:22

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Everybody Edits forum probably isn't a good place to talk about your hate for trump

#5 2017-02-18 23:28:10

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kefka wrote:

Behold, the truth behind Trump.
[video]

Not sure what is wrong in the video, he states Uranium is used in nuclear weapons, which is right. Or is this liberal nuclear science? Plutonium, which is used in most nuclear weapons is made when Uranium absorbs a neutron (and if you don't believe it I can prove it in a simulation). Uranium-235 can also be used for nuclear weapons.

Kefka wrote:

Unbelievable. Donald Trump says a question on anti-semitism is very offensive.
[video]

Not sure what is wrong with this one either. Of course calling people anti-semites, racists and sexists is offensive. Nevertheless to mention that most of Trump's children are married to Jews.

Kefka wrote:

Are you KIDDING ME?!?!

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#6 2017-02-19 00:03:58

Bimps

whew zelda bringing the bantz

#7 2017-02-19 01:34:54

Abelysk

ZeldaXD wrote:

he states Uranium is used in nuclear weapons,

Wrong.

#8 2017-02-19 01:43:28

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kefka wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Wrong.

You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

"Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." he was obviously referring to the nuclear weapons part, which you would know if you actually knew how Trump and usually NYC people express themselves. But keep being whiny.
750c5dbf65.gif

gLjTZE1.png

#9 2017-02-19 02:22:16

Abelysk

ZeldaXD wrote:
Kefka wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Wrong.

You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

"Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." he was obviously referring to the nuclear weapons part, which you would know if you actually knew how Trump and usually NYC people express themselves. But keep being whiny.
http://puu.sh/u9r8I/750c5dbf65.gif

You're missing the point. He kept spouting "things" like he knew what he was talking about...

In the second video a Jewish reporter asks Trump if he is against anti-Semitism. That is a perfectly valid question. But nooope, he filibusters the question and shuts the reporter down by calling his question "very offensive".

Wooted by:

#10 2017-02-19 02:37:55

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kefka wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:
Kefka wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Wrong.

http://puu.sh/u9r8I/750c5dbf65.gif

You're missing the point. He kept spouting "things" like he knew what he was talking about...

In the second video a Jewish reporter asks Trump if he is against anti-Semitism. That is a perfectly valid question. But nooope, he filibusters the question and shuts the reporter down by calling his question "very offensive".

He may not know what he is talking about or not, but he is correct, many things are done with Uranium, including nuclear weapons. I'm pretty sure he at least knows what he is talking about more than you, who will take any chance to whine about him. Your tears for the next 8 years are going to be glorious.

About the second video, provide a full audible transcription;

QUESTION: So first of all, my name is (Inaudible) from (Inaudible) Magazine. I (inaudible). I haven't seen anybody in my community, including yourself or any of the -- anyone on your staff of being (OFF-MIKE).
Because (OFF-MIKE). However, what we've already heard about and what we (OFF-MIKE) is (OFF-MIKE) so you're general forecast (ph) like 48 (OFF-MIKE). There are people who are everything (ph) happens through their packs (ph) is one of the (OFF-MIKE)...
(CROSSTALK)
TRUMP:...he said he was gonna ask a very simple, easy question. And it's not, its not, not -- not a simple question, not a fair question. OK sit down, I understand the rest of your question.
So here's the story, folks. Number one, I am the least anti- Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism, the least racist person. In fact, we did very well relative to other people running as a Republican -- quiet, quiet, quiet.
See, he lied about -- he was gonna get up and ask a very straight, simple question, so you know, welcome to the world of the media. But let me just tell you something, that I hate the charge, I find it repulsive.
I hate even the question because people that know me and you heard the prime minister, you heard Ben Netanyahu (ph) yesterday, did you hear him, Bibi? He said, I've known Donald Trump for a long time and then he said, forget it.
So you should take that instead of having to get up and ask a very insulting question like that.

(according to a CNN transcription)

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:
ZeldaXD1487468275648175

Board footer