Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-13 14:29:59, last edited by Offensive Ray (2017-02-13 14:30:16)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

I miss old levels, and i've got new ideas.

Guys i don't know about you..
But do you remember when everybody edits got levels thingy?
Yeah the one that you get from magic coins..
I hope staff to get it back.

And i've got new ideas for everybody edits too..

Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5

I hope you like these ideas.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-02-13 14:59:22

capasha

Re: I miss old levels, and i've got new ideas.

You must be the best developer or admin ever.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-02-13 16:33:36

medeia
Banned

I love this logic, You did the research, you've done your work pal and we must repay you.

#OmarabdulhaqAdmin

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

Wooted by:

#4 2017-02-13 17:02:11

Gosha

omarabdulhaq wrote:

Everyone of everybody edits players can add friend slots by paying 10 gems for 10 slots for example, so the friends list problem will be fixed

Not really fixed. Databases are not endless

omarabdulhaq wrote:

I guess that everybody edits needs music, music is amazing, so as there's contests for campaigns, why shouldn't be some kind of contests for music so everybody will have many types of music that player can choose or mute?

Sensei1 made some music. It's up to admins to add it or not

omarabdulhaq wrote:

Before you add a new Moderator or Developer or whatever, what about asking players about the guy or something then see the results

Why? It's admins&mod's business. They will work with that person, not people.

omarabdulhaq wrote:

Why not making votes for some players to be Developers or Moderators?

Same here. Admins decide when they need another staff member

omarabdulhaq wrote:

As we could report players, why couldn't we report Moderators or Developers so you'll see if they have a problem?

Because forums sometimes need some drama. Make a topic about it :^)

Wooted by:

#5 2017-02-13 17:11:41

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Gosha wrote:
omarabdulhaq wrote:

Everyone of everybody edits players can add friend slots by paying 10 gems for 10 slots for example, so the friends list problem will be fixed

I imagine friend lists would take a very little amount of storage in a database. Just imagine the data in saved world (including all the text on signs) and compare it to a single friend list. I'm not a developer but I really think that feature would get more money from players if anything.

#6 2017-02-13 17:33:52

Jorc

Gosha wrote:
omarabdulhaq wrote:

omarabdulhaq wrote:

I guess that everybody edits needs music, music is amazing, so as there's contests for campaigns, why shouldn't be some kind of contests for music so everybody will have many types of music that player can choose or mute?

Sensei1 made some music. It's up to admins to add it or not

omarabdulhaq wrote:

Before you add a new Moderator or Developer or whatever, what about asking players about the guy or something then see the results

Why? It's admins&mod's business. They will work with that person, not people.

omarabdulhaq wrote:

Same here. Admins decide when they need another staff member

omarabdulhaq wrote:

As we could report players, why couldn't we report Moderators or Developers so you'll see if they have a problem?

Because forums sometimes need some drama. Make a topic about it :^)

Not only sensei1 creating great musics. Have you heard: Kirby,Supermouk,and everyone? I am somewhat don't like sensei1's songs *NO offense* and it's an opinion.

#7 2017-02-13 18:47:40

Zumza

N1KF wrote:
Gosha wrote:
omarabdulhaq wrote:

I imagine friend lists would take a very little amount of storage in a database.

You're right, even with the current way of storing friends, I doubt someone will ever be able to go over the limit. Unless EE becomes very poplar overnight.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#8 2017-02-13 20:26:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

omarabdulhaq wrote:

I mean without banning them but if many players have the same idea about the same Mod or Dev you could demod him

omarabdulhaq wrote:

-These things are not for specific Mod or Dev-

the most genuine thing i have ever heard in my life

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#9 2017-02-13 20:49:44

Kirby

i agree with #2, a music contest would be great. maybe the staff could ask for different themes of music (spooky, winter, happy, sad, etc) and people can use these songs when building their levels.

there aren't many popular games without music and when all you can hear is "brDING" or extremely loud music notes that you can't really incorporate into a level it removes a possible sense of immersion that could really help make the game cooler

#10 2017-02-13 22:41:27

Abelysk

omarabdulhaq wrote:

But do you remember when everybody edits got levels thingy?
Yeah the one that you get from magic coins..

Very detail, such pristine

#11 2017-02-13 22:44:48

Bimps

Idea 1: Everyone of everybody edits players can add friend slots by paying 10 gems for 10 slots for example, so the friends list problem will be fixed

only people with excess money would buy that. otherwise it's pointless and adds a stupid paywall

Idea 2: I guess that everybody edits needs music, music is amazing, so as there's contests for campaigns, why shouldn't be some kind of contests for music so everybody will have many types of music that player can choose or mute?

i like this, but we would need a lot more music blocks if you mean ingame, and also polyphony. unless you mean like a forums one which i would also like but i dont think you do

Idea 3: Before you add a new Moderator or Developer or whatever, what about asking players about the guy or something then see the results

ee players dont know what makes a game good 95% of the time, so their opinion sucks in this case

Idea 4: Why not making votes for some players to be Developers or Moderators?

that's just idea 3 worded differently

Idea 5: As we could report players, why couldn't we report Moderators or Developers so you'll see if they have a problem?
I mean without banning them but if many players have the same idea about the same Mod or Dev you could demod him -These things are not for specific Mod or Dev-

im pretty sure you can. if you cant then you should be able to

#12 2017-02-13 22:57:25

Luka504

How about we just increase the friendlist limit? So the friend list problem will be fixed?

A music contest sounds fun actuly, however we need some sort of block that plays a certain song even when youre not touching it.

Actuly i think it's best to tell players who's gonna be a mod/admin and seeing their reactions, but also giving the guy a chance, but keeping a close eye on him anyways.

And essentially turn choosing a mod a popularity contest. What could possibly go wrong?

I mean without banning them but if many players have the same idea about the same Mod or Dev you could demod him -These things are not for specific Mod or Dev-

Litterarly what? I dont understand the chicken scratch you call grammar here.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#13 2017-02-13 23:34:53

Kirby

As for suggestion 2, I'd like to point out this topic

#14 2017-02-13 23:40:00

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Kirby wrote:

...and this one. Though, your idea seems more complicated, and mine would be a bit less convenient as it would require extra space in a world.

#15 2017-02-14 19:13:39

EggzEE
Banned

If omarabdulhaq((oray)) will be admin of everybody edits.We'ill have the LEGENDARYsmileys in ee!

using.system;admins))Player.io(omarabdulhaq.Admin)

this is my code to make omar admin of ee

hello my name is Haruko Yuki!!

#16 2017-02-14 19:41:44

Myst

medeia wrote:

I love this logic, You did the research, you've done your work pal and we must repay you.

#OmarabdulhaqAdmin

Haruko wrote:

If omarabdulhaq((oray)) will be admin of everybody edits.We'ill have the LEGENDARYsmileys in ee!

never heard of Jack? (oray's brother)

#17 2017-02-15 13:43:09

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

maxi123 wrote:
omarabdulhaq wrote:

I mean without banning them but if many players have the same idea about the same Mod or Dev you could demod him

omarabdulhaq wrote:

-These things are not for specific Mod or Dev-

the most genuine thing i have ever heard in my life

haha isn't it funny?

Mysterion wrote:
medeia wrote:

#OmarabdulhaqAdmin

Haruko wrote:

never heard of Jack? (oray's brother)

jack stopped playing on my account , he makes other accounts and play with them but i only now use the account
and i'm not suggesting to be an admin of everybody edits i just gave simple ideas for everybody edits players to like or to dislike
people i just don't mean anything with these topics, i am only trying to give ideas for the next updates of everybody edits,

and for the people who said something bad about everyone of my ideas, keep it in your mind i don't need your opinion
i know i may have some grammar mistakes.. i mean who don't do mistakes? no one is perfect so please just be polite.

Wooted by:
Offensive Ray1487162589647880

Board footer