Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-04 02:15:42

Meowzilla2005

**** Kicker B****s! I F***G HATE THESE IDIOTS! ALWAYS KICKING!!

im crying cus i get kicked for the most RETARDED and DUMB and for NO reasons! i hate everybodyedits! but not just ME! Everyone has to deal with this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad im sick in tired of this kicking im tired of it!:( there is nothing i can do to get revenge!  im sorry for swearing im just soo ANGRY! that i needed to tell everyone in forums.. i laugh when im kicked for trolling, but when it comes to CHATTING,TELLING TRUTH,NOT BEING FRIENDS im angry! i just wish kicking was removed in this game! i almost hate this game! people abuse their power of kicking. on this ee remake a mod abused their power and banned me cus i was insulting him.. but i dident get banned and i insulted a adminster like WTF! IM TIRED OF PEOPLE ABUSEING THE KICK POWER AND IM TIRED OF PEOPLE TRAPPPING ME AND BEING RACIST thats another problem..:mad::mad::mad::mad: RACISIM IN EE!! IT IS GOING ON !! i got kicked from a world cus im not "mexican". people are calling echoter **** and crackers like WHAT THE !! (plz no ban me for swaring)

ab780ab53aa89905390e55db2039c91e.jpgWHAT A BURGER WITH A CANCEROUS TUMOR OH WOW! LOL IM BANNED! DO DOO DOD DO DO DOO LOTS OF PEOPLE EAT DOODOO DOOKY AND POOOOPPP WITH DUSTBUNNIES AND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND RAINING TOILETS OH YEAH BoIIIIIIIIII LOL

#2 2017-02-04 02:55:16, last edited by mrjawapa (2017-02-04 02:55:44)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: **** Kicker B****s! I F***G HATE THESE IDIOTS! ALWAYS KICKING!!

First of all, chill out you lil cracker.

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

people abuse their power of kicking

If they want to kick you... they can kick you. They don't even need a good reason. Go to a different world.

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

on this ee remake a mod abused their power and banned me cus i was insulting him.

Well that remake isn't even supposed to exist. So.

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

PEOPLE TRAPPPING ME

Aww, you're getting boxed in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

AND BEING RACIST thats another problem..:mad::mad::mad::mad: RACISIM IN EE!! IT IS GOING ON !!

Report it using the /report command.

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

i got kicked from a world cus im not "mexican"

Pretty sure you misunderstood what they meant. I'm assuming it was a Spanish world, and they only like Spanish speakers being there.

or stop being a lil ****

Discord: jawp#5123

#3 2017-02-04 03:01:53

Meowzilla2005

im not white -_-

ab780ab53aa89905390e55db2039c91e.jpgWHAT A BURGER WITH A CANCEROUS TUMOR OH WOW! LOL IM BANNED! DO DOO DOD DO DO DOO LOTS OF PEOPLE EAT DOODOO DOOKY AND POOOOPPP WITH DUSTBUNNIES AND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND RAINING TOILETS OH YEAH BoIIIIIIIIII LOL

#4 2017-02-04 03:06:26

soniiiety

i think donald trump is trolling you  better join my crew lost fox's he wont follw you there and also my ee name is sonytv also here is my discord chat link https://discord.gg/ZPKUCDn;) Meowzilla2005

ok just want friends brb next week  i will add you

#5 2017-02-04 03:08:17

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

im not white -_-

so I take it you ignored the rest of the post?

Discord: jawp#5123

#6 2017-02-04 04:55:28

Abelysk

11 year old logic based on your name

#7 2017-02-04 05:09:52

Bimps

>people falling for this **** bait
everyone who thinks op is not being a troll should eradicate themselves

Wooted by:

#8 2017-02-04 05:27:03

Evilbunny

Bimps wrote:

>people falling for this **** bait
everyone who thinks op is not being a troll should eradicate themselves

idk the post seems to fit in with the general vibe of EE's average player

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#9 2017-02-04 07:50:41

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

im crying cus i get kicked for the most RETARDED and DUMB and for NO reasons! i hate everybodyedits! but not just ME! Everyone has to deal with this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad im sick in tired of this kicking im tired of it!:( there is nothing i can do to get revenge!  im sorry for swearing im just soo ANGRY! that i needed to tell everyone in forums.. i laugh when im kicked for trolling, but when it comes to CHATTING,TELLING TRUTH,NOT BEING FRIENDS im angry! i just wish kicking was removed in this game! i almost hate this game! people abuse their power of kicking. on this ee remake a mod abused their power and banned me cus i was insulting him.. but i dident get banned and i insulted a adminster like WTF! IM TIRED OF PEOPLE ABUSEING THE KICK POWER AND IM TIRED OF PEOPLE TRAPPPING ME AND BEING RACIST thats another problem..:mad::mad::mad::mad: RACISIM IN EE!! IT IS GOING ON !! i got kicked from a world cus im not "mexican". people are calling echoter **** and crackers like WHAT THE !! (plz no ban me for swaring)

I'm sorry you have to go through these things. Some people just like kicking because they enjoy the power to but it does not matter,don't let that distract you from enjoying playing worlds. Insults with the intent to hurt others are pitful. Don't let such things get your heart. They don't know you. Racism is just hatred because people are different their pride blinds them. Let go of the bitterness people try to shove into you, that will make you stronger.
There's no good in revenge for us to handle but God himself to take. Harming others is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.  Forgiveness may be difficult at times but it releaves pain. Just enjoy playing Everybody Edits with friends. You can let me know if you want to hangout too.

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2017-02-04 08:34:09

Myst

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

who have kicked you?

#11 2017-02-04 10:45:13

Weirdoverse
Website

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

im crying cus i get kicked for the most RETARDED and DUMB and for NO reasons!

so youre retarded and dumb? (DONT BAN ME ZOEY, GEEZ)
also youre underage for these forums
"2005"

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#12 2017-02-04 22:16:13

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Calm down. People own their own worlds, and can kick you for any reason they want. If you can't handle that, you should either build in an open world, or one of your own. Plotting revenge won't help anything. Revenge only creates conflict, one of the most destructive forces in society. I would recommend being nice to them, but calling them out whenever they do something wrong. You can become a positive influence to this toxic community, but only if you aren't a doormat. If this community is too much for you, you should find things that make your life more enjoyable before you return.

If somebody is being racist to you, you can report them and (hopefully) the mods will deal with it.

If you got kicked because you were speaking English in a Spanish-speaking world that's because they can't communicate with you.

Hacked wrote:

I'm sorry you have to go through these things. Some people just like kicking because they enjoy the power to but it does not matter,don't let that distract you from enjoying playing worlds.

We don't really know the exact intent of the kickers, though. Either way, like you said, it's not worth worrying about.

Weirdoverse wrote:
Meowzilla2005 wrote:

im crying cus i get kicked for the most RETARDED and DUMB and for NO reasons!

so youre retarded and dumb? (DONT BAN ME ZOEY, GEEZ)

Even as a joke, that isn't funny.

also youre underage for these forums
"2005"

How can you be "underage" for this forum? C.O.P.P.A. standards don't apply since this website isn't based in the U.S., if that's what you're talking about.

N1KF1486242973646510

Board footer