Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-23 17:16:53

Rabid_Rabbi
Anonymous user

I have no motivation to get anything done.

Idc about finishing school, it would be cool to go to university, but really I don't think it would make me happier. I would be just as happy if I got a low wage job & work many hours.
I literally have anything I could want at this moment... I have a job and have nothing to do with my money, and I feel more empty than ever.
The only reason I can find to go to university and earn much money is to give it to charity, but how much change could a single person make?

Anyone else got this 'problem'?

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-01-23 18:13:08

IntellectualItch
Anonymous user

Re: I have no motivation to get anything done.

Is there a chance you find something you truly enjoy doing? Seems unlikely I suppose. You sound very benevolent to talk of giving what gains you might come into through university work.

I would have the problem you describe if I didn't just go with the flow. I'm expected to do school, so I do school.

#3 2017-01-23 21:25:56

handless catgirl
Anonymous user

Join a club religion

Wooted by:

#4 2017-01-23 22:26:24

Rabid_Rabbi
Anonymous user

handless catgirl wrote:

Join a club religion

Dude I think about that so often but I just can't believe in a God because it's just not logical. Would be really nice though.

#5 2017-01-23 22:33:43

Orange ogre
Anonymous user

I completely understand m9.
Im currently in highschool and it really frustrates the heck out of me.
With every bad grade i get less motivated to study.
The less i study the more awful grades i get.
Repeat the cycle and somehow slip through with a 4.0 average.

#6 2017-01-24 02:41:12, last edited by corny_edgelord (2017-01-24 02:42:57)

QuenchingQuake
Anonymous user

Just know this: time keeps flowing. Focus less on the now and more on the yet. Pave a path for your future - one that's filled with passion. Wake up with a smile, go to sleep with daring adventure in mind. Carve your life with what you have. Live in the yet, toss out the now. It's too late to change the now and the then. Don't live in the trash, live in the beyond.

#7 2017-01-24 03:40:11

Fireman19
Anonymous user

corny_edgelord wrote:

Just know this: time keeps flowing. Focus less on the now and more on the yet. Pave a path for your future - one that's filled with passion. Wake up with a smile, go to sleep with daring adventure in mind. Carve your life with what you have. Live in the yet, toss out the now. It's too late to change the now and the then. Don't live in the trash, live in the beyond.

Your username is incredibly fitting.

Also what he said. You're literally still in school, so don't make any decisions that limit your future, because if anyone knows what you'll want later it sure as hell isn't you.

Wooted by:

#8 2017-01-24 07:39:00

Fake Fraud
Anonymous user

corny_edgelord wrote:

Personally I think I living too much in the future may be a weakness for me. I have very hopeful views for my future, which may put myself at risk if it doesn't go as planned. I procrastinate on the present, and spend much of my time just daydreaming what I could do if I had the motivation to just do it right now.

#9 2017-01-24 13:35:03

QuenchingQuake
Anonymous user

You can still procastinate a lot if you're in high school, but when you enter university you're gonna realize that you might need to actually study sometimes, and do something more than just attend class if you want to have a job later. (especially because networking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> knowledge)

We younglings are all stuck in this vortex of laziness and procastination though, good to see you realized you're in it somewhat soon

Fake Fraud wrote:

I procrastinate on the present, and spend much of my time just daydreaming what I could do if I had the motivation to just do it right now.

me irl

Board footer